Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big main event scheduled for manchesters smackdown
    jbl vs hardcore holly in a hardcore match for the wwe title
    should be good enough- holly is a very convincing wrestler but i dint they will let him win

Comment

Yeah I doubt they will. Shame. I can't stand JBL.

Comment

i hate the way he changed from the beer drinking fist fightting texas bradshaw to this uppercalss new york millionaire
        still a good act though

Comment

Eddie Guero was in Woolworths in the Nottingham Victoria Centre today. Needless to say a lot of kids skived off school to go see him.

Comment

wow, latino heat man !

Comment

People get on Bradshaws back far too much. His current character is probably alot closer to his actual personality than his APA one. His mic work has improved more than anyone else in the entire WWE over the past five months and he actually appears to be headline material these days. his last interview on smackdown was extremely funny 'shut your piehole son' . Id agree that its took him a few months to develop but hes one of the better cowardly heels ive seen in the WWE for a while. His in ring abilities arent much to shout about but theres been much worse in that department.
              Bob holly has been about for years and years. Right hard nut too apparently but also a bit of a twat. Theres a piece about an injury he got written in Powerslam when Angle botched a moonsault and his knee landed right on Hollys left forearm. The break required pins and a titanium plate to fix yet he still finished the match as planned Attitude like a sewer though and at The Great American Bash he was meant to 'put over' mordecai (make mordecai look good) but opted to brutalise him and make his victory seem a little hollow. Havent seen much of mordecai since.

Comment

wrestlers are crazy like that
                you mighntent remember a match a few years ago when triple h and austin were teaming up to take on benoit and jericho on raw
                near the end the game suffered a cruciate ligament injury but still finished the match. he was out for nearly 8 months
                and i agree jbls character has really come a long way but i still hope holly wins even if its very unlikely

Comment

Holly's gimmick needs to be changed a fair bit if he wants to be pushed up the roster. Mind you his Alabama Slam is one of my favourite moves.

Comment

smackdown does seem to be getting into the trend of letting normaly minor wrestlers like eddie and jbl be the wwf champion
                    i think carlito should be given a shot at the title

by the way who saw raw in manchester last night?

Comment

I watched the Stacy / Trish match (I'm shallow like that ) and then went to bed. I wanted to watch it but I was just too tired.

Comment

you are the kind of guy who buys smackdown games just to watch the womens entrance videos
                        not that thats a bad thing 8)

Comment

No but my mate is. I'm the worst kind. The one who borrows the games.

Comment

lol good one
                            verey exited about this latest development regarding '' taboo tuesday''
                            it s a 6 women match for the womens title and fans get to choose whether the girls wear
                            -nurse uniforms
                            -french maid outfits
                            -school girl
                            although im pretty sure that the voting procedures are rigged i still give it a go
                            voting starts monday night at 10 eastern time

Comment

I doubt the results are rigged. Theyl have similar outcomes for matches whatever happens. If someone totally unexpected gets the vote then Vince might give them a mini title reign until the next raw. of course people suspect vinny mac of foul play and i bet he loves it since that type of conspiracy talk inflates his grotesquely huge ego.
                              My personal opinion is that triple h should be withdrawn from the main storylines for a while. Alot like the 'Mr Mcmahon' character has now. Since trip is for all intents and purposes the 3rd most powerful person in the company hes going to get a unique kind of heat for the rest of his career. Whenever he wins people are going to bemaon the fact that hes married into the family and always gets what he wants. He could use this to his advantage but his constant desire to be number one on screen just leads to resentment from many fans, other wrestlers and even some key backroom staff.
                              Personally id love to see hbk as the companys number one heel. The original DX was superb.

Comment

hbk as a heel again?
                                interesting
                                personnaly i think benoit could be a great heel if the wwe promoted it well enough
                                i dont think evoulution is going to last much longer
                                like dx before its already beginning to come apart
                                how long has it been around by now
                                2 years?

Comment

Working...
                                X