Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Except Maven, but hes the master of TEH DROPKICK!111!111one

Comment

and according to the smackdown series of wrestling games the german suplex pin
      seriously how many winners of tough enough are still wrestling in the wwe?
      maven and......
      who else?

Comment

Johnny Nitro is back at OVW. along with another guy whose still there, forgot his name atm. Nidia won one didnt she? Josh mathews does interviews.

Theres some interestig news regarding smackdown atm. Paul Heyman, whose now back on the booking/writing team wants to see kurt Angle on Raw with benoit coming the other way. he primarily wants to do this becasue angle is upsetting the politics in the locker room. For a long, long time the undertaker has been the locker room leader and angle keeps challenging that. Apparently Heyman wants to split up the factions. However Heyman has only just come back onto the team so is the weakest of the three writers (Micheal hayes and another guy whose name escapes me) so hes outvoted though Heyman has the support of the wrestlers . interesting stuff.

Comment

micheal ''the freebird'' hayes?
          he was best commentayter on heat by miles
          they cant have benoit come back to smackdown he hasent even spent half a year on raw
          i think they should trade big show for kane or another big wrestler
          there just seems to be a lack of big main eventers on smackdown

hey if the rock ever comes back again for another few months before he starts making another film he should go to smackdown

Comment

Yeah its the freebird apparently. Swapping benoit and Angle would mainly be to stop the friction in the locker room. Angle is great but maybe when hes been at the top for 14 years he can call himself the guy in charge. Apparently if the swap were to go ahead Benoit would fued with taker. I think its almost a given that the undertaker at some point will call off the fued with heidenreich and tell vince that heidenreich just cant work. Takers done it before, if hes working with someone he doesnt feel is good enough then they get them moved. As much as i like the character of heidenreich his in ring performance seems to be a bit naff.

Comment

Angle is about the only thing Smackdown as going for it right now IMO. He's an absolutely ace heel. Its not as bad as it was a few months ago but I just can't get into it at all. I reckon he'd be great on Raw. Well. It would make me happy

Comment

I always find that i look forward to raw more but at the end of the week SD has always been the better programme. Last weeks was a bit flat but that was due to Taboo tuesday messing with scheduels. SD is probably one or two superstars off becoming a better product. ive got to say theyve done extremely well with JBL. At first i wasnt convinced but the guys just grown on me and thouroughly deserves the top spot now.
                'Im a great technical wrestler, like bret hart'
                cracked me up did that.

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
                  SD is probably one or two superstars off becoming a better product.
                  I'd agree with that.

JBL I'm still split on. He can be very funny.... but he's so out of shape its just a joke. I know its kinda daft given all we're talking about is over grown steroidal men in spandex pretending to fight but I just prefer it when you can see they're fit... errrrr...... I'll get me coat.

Comment

Hes stocky granted though its mainly just his natural shape (very similar to HHH if you know what i mean. Kinda like muscley fat ) , he still could stand to lose a few though. I always forget how tall the guy actually is, not far off Taker height. There was this vignette a few months back where he had this manicure. Hes freakishly oversized. I prefer the look of JBL and HHH over the extremely disturbing steriod powered blokes like Batista though.

Comment

Yeah Batista is kinda scary. He certainly has 'presence'.

I'd never seen any of these wrestlers live until I saw Raw live the other week. Some of those guys really are enormous. You just don't realise till you seem them in the flesh and up close.

Comment

anyone see raw this week

possible spoilers!!!!!!!!!

bischoff took the night off because of his baldness and evoultion decided to run the show but by the end of the night half the raw roster attacked them
                        the main event was a rematch between flair and ortan from taboo tuesday which flair won
                        maven also beat batista with a ''roll-up'' (sigh)

i think its about time the whole evolution thing is broken up- im getting a little bored of them being the top heels
                        send batista and ortan to smackdown

hedenreich is a messed up act but still entertaining. i thougt he was alright last week on smackdown against moore but im not sure whether he is good enough to wrestle a match with taker.
                        i dont think they can just end that story now they have practically announced a match at survivor series

im thinking of changing the name of this thread to ''official wwe thread''
                        any thoughts?

Comment

Change it man !

Comment

Yeah go for it. It seems to be hanging round.

Comment

Anyone with Sky be sure to watch The Wrestling Channel on Sunday at 8pm, they are showing a good RoH main event. For anyone who wants to know what the fed is about this event is a good example of the versatility you get from it.

Sunday.8pm.Channel 427.

Im sick of talking about WWE, its crap

Comment

the change has been made
                                since some of this thread involves companies outside wwe like RoH ive changed it to ''official wrestling thread'' instead of ''official wwe thread''

i am so pc its criminal

Comment

Working...
                                X