Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you can watch it from the website...? Can't check while at work tho

Comment

Watch live BBC TV channels, enjoy TV programmes you missed and view exclusive content on BBC iPlayer.

link to watch on-line

Comment

Cheers mate youre a legend

Comment

New series starts this Sunday, yipee

Comment

Oh nicely!

*Sky +'s*

Anyone know whats featured on the first episode?

Comment

No info for this weeks show on the website yet but I saw the trail on telly yesterday and it featured the new Jag XK and some Espace with the roof cut off! In the past though they have shown clips from the whole series not just the first ep so who knows.

Comment

Actually, just checked the listings and it says:

Originally posted by BBC
                Jeremy Clarkson drives an insanely powerful Swedish supercar, Richard Hammond races a jet powered canoe and the boys create a convertible people carrier by sawing the top off a Renault Espace.

Comment

apparantly, in tonights episode, the stig crashes a 400k supercar, presumably the koinegsegg that gets tested.

anyone else heard this? my brother says he read it in yesterday's paper, but doesn't have it anymore to prove it

Comment

Originally posted by booth83
                    apparantly, in tonights episode, the stig crashes a 400k supercar, presumably the koinegsegg that gets tested.

anyone else heard this? my brother says he read it in yesterday's paper, but doesn't have it anymore to prove it
                    Yes, I saw that in Clarksons column...should be fun!

Comment

What can I say. That episode was classic.

Comment

It was brilliant when they ran away from the Car Wash! Cracking episode, it's been of the screens for too long.

I'm glad it's back.

Comment

Oops, forgot about this. Going to watch it now. Happy its a good episode according to you lot!

Comment

Only catched the last 30 min but i do not think i have laughed so much in ages like the bit where they went into the carwash with there specially converted passenger carrier that was so funny

Comment

A good return by TG, great entertainment and very funny. At least 23 times more entertaining than 5th Gear.

Comment

Certainly is one of the Beeb's flagship shows now, repeated 7pm tonight on BBC2 for anyone who missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X