No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say that was probably the best TG ever. I hope they keep it up and it wasn't a one off due to having a long time to write that one.

Haven't laughed so much in a long time.

The 'celebs' coming to the track was great.

Well Spoken Man

'Justin out of the Darkness' belt

Comment

The Top Gear dog is awesome

Comment

It's strange that it's gone from a quite normal car review show, when I used to watch it as a kid, to one of the most entertaining and funny TV show's I've ever watched in my life!

I could not stop laughing at the convirtable Renault. The 100mph spped test was the biscuit

Comment

does it get repeated during week? I always miss watch Tv on sunday's.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
            ... repeated 7pm tonight on BBC2 for anyone who missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
              I say that was probably the best TG ever. I hope they keep it up and it wasn't a one off due to having a long time to write that one.

Haven't laughed so much in a long time.

The 'celebs' coming to the track was great.

Well Spoken Man

'Justin out of the Darkness' belt
              Justin wore the same belt on Jonathan Ross - maybe it's his everyday wear.

That Koenigsegg was ace (as they are in PGR3), shame he didn't get his hot lap around.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                Certainly is one of the Beeb's flagship shows now, repeated 7pm tonight on BBC2 for anyone who missed it.
                Or just watch it online
                Watch live BBC TV channels, enjoy TV programmes you missed and view exclusive content on BBC iPlayer.

Comment

It was fan-bloody-tastic. It's not just a car show...it's fantastic entertainment as well.

Welcome back!

Comment

Yep great entertainment all round, havn't smiled the whole way through a tv show in i don't know how long, it's a bloke's show!

highlights being obviously the running away from the carwash, jimmy carr "im going to have a little cry my name's richard", well spoken man (who the hell is he btw?) i quite enjoyed rick wakeman going off on one at les ferdinand for his past goal, there were so many real lol moments, let's hope they keep it up.

Oh and I'm glad to see the Toyota is now on a plinth for all to see.

Comment

I was just about to order the DVD on Amazon for the series and it's apprantly the best of season 1 & 2, running time 90 minutes.

Does anyone know if the Beeb are planning a un-edited version of both series?

Comment

I agree that it was possibly the funniest epppy ever and far, far better than anyhing from the last season which I thought was rather average.

Comment

Originally posted by booth83
                          ... it's a bloke's show!
                          I disagree, my gf was laughing her ass off as much as I was and she watches it almost every week with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
                            I disagree, my gf was laughing her ass off as much as I was and she watches it almost every week with me.
                            same here, my girlfriend always watches it too, though secretly she harbours a crush on the short chap i think...

Comment

I think that may be it yeah

Comment

ok maybe i'm pigeon-holing it a bit there, and obviously not exsclusively a blokes show, it's just the sense of humour seems to be a bit "blokish" for want of a better term still bloody great though...

Comment

Working...
                                X