No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a rich dude that always lends his Veyron to EVO magazine, maybe he'll contact them. Seeing as Richard Porter writes scripts for TG and articles for EVO though you'd have thought they would have thought of that already.

Decent ep last night, like the Veyron piece also except maybe the dodgy face shots near the end!!

Comment

Did nobody else notice they were playing One Winged Angel (final boss music from Final Fantasy 7) during the Veron piece?

Not much on last night's show besides that really. Too much chatter and allowing people to plug their latest crappy movies is totally out of line in my opinion. They need to nip that in the bud.

Comment

Wasn't it Duel of the Fates from The Phantom Menace?

That Veyron is an utter beast of a car - I think the dodgy face shots were supposed to be a take on 2001:A Space Odyssey (minus the manic colour changes).

I did laugh when he said about almost getting out of the car at 70 mph. Goes to show that speed is all relative

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
          Did nobody else notice they were playing One Winged Angel (final boss music from Final Fantasy 7) during the Veron piece?
          I dident hear that, I heared the Star Wars Episode 1 peice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
            I dident hear that, I heared the Star Wars Episode 1 peice though.
            Ah, could have been. Guess I wasn't paying attention!

Comment

it was duel of the fates from Episode1

Comment

Veryon piece is the highilght of the series so far, that VW track looks great, a 5 mile (or was it km) straight, impressive stuff

Wonder what next weeks big thing is (it's something like their Winter Olympics)

Comment

It's a challenge across America in budget bought 2nd hand cars.

And it was 5 miles.

Comment

Excellent episode, really enjoyed it

Comment

That was one of the funniest episodes ever, great stuff

Comment

MAN LOVE RULES OK

Haha that was amazing TV.

Comment

Brilliant episode. The cars were funny, the whole thing was captivating. I learnt a few things too: America is a very scary surreal place, and in-car showers are hilarious!

Comment

Great episode, good to see they're still on top form and not afraid to insult people.

Comment

Best episode in years, I love the challanges and hope they do more full challange episodes

Comment

I wanna know how many PC animal rights nuts complain about the Cow bit.

Great episode tho really really funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X