Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks I would have missed it otherwise

Comment

Think I fell asleep during the interview section, but the tiny car had me in stitches

Comment

The small car bit was hillarious, shame the rest of the show was cripplingly dull. The 5 minute tampon gag actually made me fast forward. Wish they would show cars that are actually interesting, like the new Type-R, Clio 197, F430 Scuderia, the new Laguna, Mondeo etc. The Rolls Royce Phantom drop top review was laughably bad, 'the coolest car on the road'.. right. Top Gear has got progressively worse to the point of being embaressing to watch in some parts. Bit of a shame really.

Comment

While funny that mini car bit felt like filler

Comment

That was surely the funniest thing that John Humphries will ever do on TV in his entire life

Comment

I really enjoyed tonight's episode. Just the right mix of serious car stuff and outrageous silliness. The tiny car thing was hilarious and one of the most amusing things the TG guys have done yet.

If next week's Africa show is anything like the US one, it should be fantastic.

Comment

Thought was an OK episode, new Lamborghini was the nuts, wonder why they didn't show The Stigs lap in it

Comment

They only record lap times for commercially-available cars. I guess because there's only going to be one of the Lamborghinis available in this country means they don't want to test it (or weren't allowed to test it)

Comment

Sure the bit they showed showing the various dash displays was The Stig driving on their test track so they must have tried it.

Comment

Yeah I was wondering the same, still a mad looking car though, need to get on the pre-order list for that!

Again the Veyron was amazing to see once again, I love that car! And the wee mini car thing was a right laugh too.

Sometimes it seems to lack something though, I cant put my finger on it, I watch the repeats on that Dave channel all the time and find myself enjoying old ones alot more for some reason, even though I'm still loving the new series!

Comment

i thought the show was dire until the tiny car bit, which was great.

i can't stand the 10mins of 'unscripted' waffle when they sit in the chairs and wonder why Clarkson now has to suck a huge amount of air in before every sentence.

a poor effort but looking forward to next weeks special in africa, sounds very promising, he big progs like this are great usually.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                          i can't stand the 10mins of 'unscripted' waffle when they sit in the chairs and wonder why Clarkson now has to suck a huge amount of air in before every sentence.
                          Well he does pump out a tremendous amount of hot air. Haven't you ever read his newspaper column?

I actually thought this was a good episode. The bit with the new Rolls was boring (and I don't care what they say about how good it looks; I thought he was driving around in a shoebox) but I loved from Ronnie Wood onwards.

Comment

Wonder if the new episode will be in HD like the artic one

Comment

already checked on sky program guide and its not in HD, shame as the arctic one was stunning in HD.

Comment

Good to see Clarkson getting an award on that there TV awards program. Also nice to see Lewis Hamilton giving it to him! Even nicer to hear that Hamilton is going to be on Top Gear in the reasonably priced car in the next few weeks!

Comment

Working...
                                X