No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certainly is, Fifth Gear just isn't the same.

Comment

Fifth gear is like an old dad trying to be hip, with (the not as good as she used to be but by damn I would) VBH being the only reason to watch

Comment

Great news cant wait for some new Top Gear, i keep watching the repeats on UK Gold. What a show.

Comment

Don't forget new series starts this weekend.
          Apparently one of the "tests" from later in the series.
          Last edited by VR46; 10-06-2008, 12:16.

Comment

Wah? Nuts!! Saw the advert last night, looked very promising!

Comment

YAY - can't wait!

Comment

What's up with hammond's hair in the ad! Looks like he's gone for the May look with disastrous consequences!

Comment

Arghhh this is back!?

I LOVE Top Gear so much, constantly watch reruns on UKTV Gold I think it is, so a new series is just perfect. Watched the one today where Jeremy races the other in a DB9 to Monte Carlo which the other two are taking public transport. Was ace!

Comment

Lightweight supercar test tonight, gallardo superleggera, 911 GT3 RS and Aston N24 should be good. I'll be interested to see what they think of the Audi R8 in this series too.
                    Last edited by NW2013; 07-10-2007, 16:47.

Comment

Loved it last night with the exception of the star in the car bit. I think that feature's well past it's sell by date and should be scrapped now.

Loved the article on the best road in the world (Europe) but knew as soon as they said what they were doing that they'd end up on the Stelvio pass. The most obvious choice I thought and to me the road they were on before from Davos looked much more fun, who wants to do hundreds of hairpins in a row anyway? Would kill for a go in any of those cars. Plenty laugh out loud moments too, especially May in the sweat box Aston.

Was very glad to hear 'next 10 weeks' at the beginning too after the last series was so short.

Comment

Was a good episode, missed first 15 minutes, will catch that on a repeat.

Top Gear runs until start of December

Comment

Glad to see 'em back. Particularly enjoyed the digs at Fifth Gear Shame no BBC HD love though, given that the special was in HD

David, you missed an utter beast of a Golf

Comment

A very car-orientated episode, which was nice.

The Lambo was gorgeous. How thirsty though

Comment

That road straight out of Davos looked fantastic. No hedges for a start, so you can see what's coming for miles.

Comment

Thank god the cool wall burnt down.

Comment

Working...
                                X