No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be very interested to see a episode from a few years ago just to see how much it has changed

Comment

LincsOnline brings you all the latest local news and sport for Grantham, Lincolnshire, powered by the Grantham Journal

A street race perhaps, or just a supercar test in an urban enviroment?

Metropolisis Street Racer in a 911 around Lincon? Yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
        I would be very interested to see a episode from a few years ago just to see how much it has changed
        Do you have Sky TV? UK TV Gold 2 (G2) shows old episodes every day at 8pm

Comment

Originally posted by Wools
          http://www.lincolntoday.co.uk/ViewAr...icleID=1718487

A street race perhaps, or just a supercar test in an urban enviroment?

Metropolisis Street Racer in a 911 around Lincon? Yes please!
          If only, my old stomping ground. 'Tis a relatively tight ncp style place...should be interesting to say the least! He wants to be ragging it up Lindum Hill in front of the cathedral...not that I've ever done that...

Comment

Am i wrong but didn't years ago they used to review bikes on it? Bring em back i say!

Or was that 5th gear?

Comment

"Forget racing an Aston DB9 to Monte Carlo. Forget the Bugatti Veyron and northern Italy. And forget all those supercars on the Millau Viaduct.

Next month we're taking on the most epic Top Gear road trip ever - coast to coast, across the big country in Jaguar's new XKR.

We'll be chasing a record too. But we can't tell you which one, or where we're going, just yet. You can be the first to find out, though, by following every time check, fuel stop and wrong turn online."

Online Top Gear racing? Yes please!

Comment

Is the record trying to get as many people onto their website to view a faked map for a faked roadtrip to show on the next series?

Comment

Well some more Top Gear bits from this months new magazine. In the new series the following have been mentioned to be taking place.

Driving from Miami to New Orleans With Stig
                  Man versus car across the humber with the 159
                  Hammond in an F1 car ( clarkson was too tall, apparently, or close to death!)
                  A Top Gear space shuttle
                  A train crashing into what looks like a Renault Espace

And purely on speculation amongst the fans there's rumours of the georgous looking T1 being tested and the Veyron may be making an apperance around the track.

Comment

What's a 159 (am I gonna look stupid here?)?

T1?? Camparo T1? Would love to see that.

I've heard a rumor of the veyron coming to the track too, where'd I hear that?

Hammond in an F1 will just be loads of scared noises I'd imagine.

Comment

It should be the Alfa Romeo from what was mentioned. Nothing special but the Vs Human element would be the unique point.

The Camparo is beautiful and seeing that go round the track, considering the handeling and how light the thing is, should be special.

The Veyron rumour was started by Clarkson in his column about how Top Gear we're in talks with VW about it. Now silence so the rumours are spreading. It would be epic if it was to go round.

Comment

The Hamster is in critical condition after an accident in a jet powered car whilist filming for the new series.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Cripes! I hope this isn't as serious as it sounds .

Comment

On ITV news they said it took 10 minutes to free him and his family are with him at his Hospital bed.

Hope he gets better.

Comment

Already being discussed in Off Topic

Comment

There were already rumors around that this would be the last series of TG. I have a feeling now that things will seriously change if it does get another series. I think the BBC will be a little unsure now though.

I said to my gf this morning when I heard the news that trying for over 300mph was taking it a bit far 'even for TG'.

Comment

An intresting article from another perspective.

Obvously this bit kind of gives Knight's POV away:

"Despite this, my problem isn?t solely to do with going fast. It is to do with the utter prattishness of men who, crushed and disappointed by life in one way or another, try to claw back a little masculinity, a bit of cojones, by overindulging in traditionally male pursuits, be they driving fast, drinking to excess, sleeping with hundreds of women or whatever."

Which goes against Top Gear's view and paints all Car fan's with the same brush. Anywho it's an intresting, toldyouso, blinkered opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X