No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great show, I think they handled the situation really well.

The roadworks bits was awesome

Comment

I too expected the crash to be a lot worse. I still think the mistake they made was to run that sort of vehicle on a runway flanked by grass, had it been a huge expanse of tarmac he may not even have rolled and if he had he certainly wouldn't have dug into tarmac/concrete.

Didn't really enjoy the roadworks bit and would also have liked more actual motoring (maybe my expectations were too high after such a long break?).

Fingers crossed for next week.

Comment

Brillant show as always.

Loved the showgirls & the new Jag.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever View Post
          In case anyone missed it:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Straight from my PVR
          ****ing bbc.

Comment

They taken it down ? Missed it myself.

Comment

I've not seen the show yet, will watch it tonight, it's repeated 7pm on Weds (BBC2) if anyone missed it.

Comment

The footage is available on the BBC website.

Comment

What happened at the end of the roadworks bit? I only saw the first part.

Comment

pretty smart that top gear beat big brother ratings wise

Comment

They finished the roadworks, just inside the 24hr deadline.

Shame they didn't apologise and admit that those roadworks in 5 days was more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench View Post
                        The footage is available on the BBC website.
                        ta. rough... i loved the "...10,000 horsepower and possibly the biggest accident you've ever seen" never tempt fate, i've said "just one more go" many a time and have it go tits up on my mountainbike, but in a jetcar? nuts.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OctPydRk0PM this one is still working.

Comment

Not a bad episode, full hats-off to Hammond for giving a running commentary on the accident that almost took his life, can't be easy no matter how many times you've seen it.

Jamie Oliver was handy in that Chrysler and would have been fastest on a dry track. As Clarkson said Chef's seem to make fast drivers.

New Jag looked very impressive, wouldn't say no to a free one of those.

Hopefully more actual car coverage next episode.

Comment

Brillant episode, I adored James with the Veyron segment, it was a huge shame VW wont let them take it round the track. I was really looking forward to that.

And if you're inclined to get angry at political correctness then look away now.

Comment

There's a chance they might get the Veyron round the track. They had the same problem with the Enzo when Ferrai wouldnt lend them one and in the end the drummer (?) from Pink Floyd lent them his.

Comment

Working...
                                X