No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must admit that todays show was a bit weak compared to others but I loved the woman... Sorry Jackie teaching Captain Slow how to drive round Oulten Park.

"Why don't you just drive round yourself!"

James is probally one of the most un-intenatlly funny guy on TV! "I would and I'm a bachalor!"

As other have said I do feel he is being sidelined for Jeremy & Richard.

Comment

Same with ukg2 even tho i have seen them more than once i always watch the old top gear's on there now thats going all football ! that was my football escape channel !

Comment

Sir Jackie was amazing though, wasnt he? He easily lapped in under 2 mins yet James had to spend hours getting close to the 2 min mark. Imagine what a current F1 driver could do with that TVR? It showed why racing drivers do what they do.

Talent by the bucketful.

Comment

I do have to admit when he said he would knock 20 seconds off the time i was skeptical but he did it that impressed me

Comment

Knowing TG though it could have all been completely set up for the purpose of entertainment

Comment

never, what like the thousand mile races where they finish a few seconds apart

Comment

video clip here from Top Gear last year ? (strange that I don't recall ever seeing it myself) shows the Stig "beating" the speed camera.

(worksafe but unfortunately couple of pics of (clothed) ladies on right hand side advertising banner)
                Last edited by VR46; 22-06-2006, 15:44. Reason: can't type

Comment

Care to explain it a little more? That site is blocked at my work. Is it him going too fast for the cam to register a shot? Don't know if that ever made the show?

Comment

Yeah, TVR Tuscan S at 171mph - the camera didn't flash. It didn't notice him at all.

Comment

Does anyone remember that being on the show? I don't think it ever was.

Comment

Probably cut because the Beeb wont want to be telling people that if they drive really fast, instead of just fast, they wont be caught by speed cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
                          i didnt watch that clip, but there was definately a bit where they beat a speed camera in the normal show.

Comment

It's been away too long but is finally back this Sunday at 8pm

"After lambasting caravans over the years, the team embark on a caravanning holiday in Dorset."

Don't miss it!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
                              It was probably cut for the uktv repeats but it was definately aired originally on 2, was a black tuscan s if memory serves

Comment

From Digiguide:

MOTORING: Top Gear
                                On: BBC 2 North West (102)
                                Date: Sunday 16th July 2006 (starting in 2 days)
                                Time: 20:00 to 21:00 (1 hour long)

Motoring magazine presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May. After lambasting caravans over the years, the team embark on a caravanning holiday in Dorset. With the help of the Totyota Formula One Team, The Stig and a very large building, the lads try to find out how fast you can drive indoors. Film star Brian Cox is the Star in the Reasonably Priced Car, plus there's test-drives for the Vauxhall VXR, Mazda 6 MPS and Mondeo ST220.
                                (Widescreen, Subtitles)

I'm looking forward to the holiday!

Comment

Working...
                                X