...and if you're an attractive female

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
        Only if you move down to Brighton!

Oh yeah...

...and if you're an attractive female
        1 out of 2 aint bad

Comment

GT-R goes around the track this Sunday. Time is up on Wikipedia if you can't wait

Comment

I can't see it on that list? I thought it was just being tracked in Japan anyway. They should really retest some of those cars as the times aren't representative, especially the 8c. I don't think it'll be top or anything but its faster than the Brera and should be around the R8, maybe a bit slower.

Comment

Ah, it's been removed. You can view the revisions though if you wish.

Just noticed that this weeks "stars" are listed on there too. My mate Peter Jones and his buddy Theo, off that there Dragons Den.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                GT-R goes around the track this Sunday. Time is up on Wikipedia if you can't wait
                seems its been removed, if you want to know

it seems its 3rd on the list of fast cars

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                  Ah, it's been removed. You can view the revisions though if you wish.

Just noticed that this weeks "stars" are listed on there too. My mate Peter Jones and his buddy Theo, off that there Dragons Den.
                  You know the Dragons..?

Comment

thought that was the best balanced prog of the series so far, watched the whole thing without ffwd any, but I like the dragon chaps so sure it will be normal service next week.

anybody notice the little off road car at the end kept having dirt appear and disappear due to poor out of sequence editing ?

Comment

on rllmuk they are reporting something to do with a girl around the 20 minute mark, near to the hamsters head

unsure what they are on about but it may include boobs

going to check sky plus when i get home

Comment

Keep us up-to-date with this development.

Comment

I notice that, she had the most amazing cleavage, looked false to me though, you could have stood your bycycle up in between them.

Comment

A forum community dedicated to Nissan Skyline GTR owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, mods, troubleshooting, body kits, classifieds, maintenance, and more!

Comment

Shannish copey baps!

Comment

Haha I noticed that, ended up focusing in that area What part of the show as that on again? I didnt notice :P

Comment

Working...
                                X