No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the repeat and really enjoyed it. Which is saying something, as this series has been absolutely awful.

Comment

when clarkson was "somewhere near guildford" he was doing 133mph, it said it on the other screen down the bottom, pratt hehe, nice looking car tho

Comment

I like it when Clarkson gets facts wrong trying to be funny. The speed is clearly shown in the left hand screen. You were doing 131. Forking MUPPET.

Comment

I really don't like the light cluster on those give me a 430 any day. Heck even a 360!

Comment

Get specsavers on the phone for Chris

For the best of next week will they just repeat episode 5?
            Last edited by NW2013; 02-08-2010, 07:03.

Comment

Looks like a mondeo. hmm.

Comment

Lot of anagrams in that episode!

Comment

I laughed my arse off after Clarkson mentioned that and it went straight to his car. Lmao.

Comment

The upcoming specials look fairly promising. First is tomorrow at 8 on BBC 2 in New York and the second, in the Middle East, is on boxing day.

Comment

Is this a new one tonight? Planner on Sky says 7/7.

Comment

Yes, it's new. Freeview also says 7/7 oddly.

Comment

Just finished watching this with my mate, Ben. Both laughed a ridiculous amount! I missed the last 2 series the first time around and have caught up with them during their BBC3 / Dave re-runs.

It's just really easy to watch TV. Good stuff.

Comment

lol i always laugh at the gratuitous "IN THE WORLDDD"

Comment

Thought it was fairly decent episode with some laughs. They shouldn't have bothered with the studio bits though and just done the USA bits.

Tiff Nedell as the new Stig is funny as well.
                              Last edited by NW2013; 23-12-2010, 12:28.

Comment

The studio bits were awful. Oh noes they've broken the lights and set fire to the studio and will all act like it was an accident.

The america bits were pretty good though, I enjoyed the 'race' through New York.

Comment

Working...
                                X