No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night's was alright and I've always got time for seeing some Nevada. Last weeks ep with the hatchback Italy segment was great though

Comment

So Vettel is Schumacher with a better sense of humour then? Who would've thought?

Comment

Thought it was a good episode, I always enjoy it when its actually "about cars" as Clarkson says.

Comment

This weeks was alright too. A little over scripted on the rail sections but it was interesting enough that I didn't mind. Rowan Atkinson was an utter legend though

Comment

Sunday 29th - Series 18

Comment

I've been enjoying Top Gear USA on BBC3 on Friday nights (7pm). The hosts are more likable even though they're doing similar stuff to UK TG. They seem to be hardly arsed with the celeb interview bit though and it wasn't on the last episode. Worst bit of TG and should be ditched.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                I've been enjoying Top Gear USA on BBC3 on Friday nights (7pm). The hosts are more likable even though they're doing similar stuff to UK TG. They seem to be hardly arsed with the celeb interview bit though and it wasn't on the last episode. Worst bit of TG and should be ditched.
                I agree with you on the Celeb stuff I hate it.
                I normally turn over when they do that bit on the UK show.

Hoping this series is better than the last...that was pretty ****e!

Neil

Comment

Returned last night...best normal episode in ages. Really entertaining and back to how it should be. Hopefully not a one-off!

Comment

Properly rolled my eyes when William showed up as the celeb (refuse to use the childish dots). He does have an incredibly impressive work and life ethos. Involved in so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
                      best normal episode in ages. Really entertaining and back to how it should be. Hopefully not a one-off!
                      Yeah, really enjoyed last night's ep. Hope the rest of the series is on par.

I'd have gone for the Noble

Comment

I'm the same last night was a perfect start to the series & I just hope the rest carries on in that vain.

I hate the stupid challenges & love the Road Trips so more of that would be heaven to me.

Meh I'd be all over the Aventedor personally...it just sounded immense & looked bonkers

Plus I've had a boner for Lambo ever since the Twins in G1 Transformers (Sunstreaker & Sideswipe) so I'm always a lambo man.

Neil

Comment

Will always tune into top gear, it is decent entertainment, but i'm not seeing what was so special about this episode.

Obviously the 3 super cars on show where the dogs bollocks, and it was a petrol heads wet dream. However I don't think the people that can actually afford those cars will have much interest in what top gear presented - Last nights show was one for the dreamers.

Still, i'll be there next week, it's the best thing on tv on a Sunday night

Comment

Still occasionally watch this - but have little to no interest in it since it became so scripted and almost the same as every other Richard Hammond thing on the TV.

'course it 'might' help if I had any interest in cars. Perhaps they need to have more boobies instead.

Comment

Really liked this weeks again, seemed like some genuine unscripted cheeky laughs and smirks which helped take the edge of the usual over scripting bits.

Comment

Indeed, a return to form. I thought the Christmas episode was awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X