No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't mind last nights ep and Michael Fassbender came across well in the Star section (much more so when having just watched Tom Hardy on Jonathon Ross-Hardy clearly has a lot of issues going on in his head).

Much better than last weeks Sweeney episode which was probably one of the worst they've done in a long time.

Comment

Yeah, it's all been great apart from that awful Sweeney thing.

Comment

LMAO off at the Saab "Extra" button LOLOLOL

Comment

T'was alright last nights, not bad not great.

Comment

perhaps i am going a bit mad...that first challenge wasent that shown before ?

Comment

Last 2 weeks have been good, enjoyed the saab segment, actually learnt something, seen a few saab 95's knocking about and they do look nice, no mention of the fact (iirc) that the last few models have had subaru chassis underneath though.

Just watching an old episode on dave now, they're showing off an old jensen interceptor that's been 'modernised' internally, 'tis a damn fine looking car is that, if i had the means to own a fleet of cars a lot of them would be old cars that looked the same but with any handling/build/etc issues made good, first purchase would be an A-Team van.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                perhaps i am going a bit mad...that first challenge wasent that shown before ?
                Think they have done a similar challenge with a base jumper person before (the flying squirrel suits like they used in Transformers 3). At least I think I have seen that and not made it up. They also raced a car falling to Earth too.

Comment

Best series in a while. Loved the Rallycross feature.

Comment

Yeah, great series and a fantastic final episode.

Comment

The Rally cross feature really made it an enticing thing to get into. Must resist!!

Comment

Was announced new series of top gear will be out on may the 8th

Comment

What's happening with the new Amazon show? Any news when that will be released?

Comment

Think they have just said autumn next year and i do know that they have done a comparison of the new electric super cars by Ferrari, Porsche and Mcclaren.

Though unfortunate that they no longer have access to the top gear track so no idea how it will compare to the cars on the that

Comment

Thanks for the info. Still quite a long wait then.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Thanks for the info. Still quite a long wait then.
                                Yup but if all the episodes are released at once will be a binge watch for me

Comment

Working...
                                X