No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched last Sunday's show, great episode, one of the best in a while imo, hilarious them all trying to get out of that underground car park, anyone of those three cars would do me, I'm not fussy. Hell of a bridge at the end, wouldn't fancy that myself mind you. This series gets better and better.

Comment

Twas a good episode yeh! Him talking about the new Focus ST was funny!

But man oh man, I love that Zonda.

Comment

Agreed another great episode and that bridge was amazing.I remember seeing some shots of it on the beeb site last week with low cloud cover and it just looks like it's floating in mid-air.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4091813.stm - halfway down.

The Ferrari did it for me though, if only for all the twisty turny bits. Stunning motors all three mind. God they've got a good job...

Comment

Yeah the car park bit was funny.
          and the Ford ASBO.

To me the Ford GT looked the nicest, but it has to be the Ferrari overall.

Comment

That 3 supercars segment made me laugh

You would have thought for the amount you would spend on those cars they could have made them a bit more practical (especially when leaving car parks) or comfortable

I did think there was going to be some big arguments on the whats cool board though

Comment

I demand a car addon for PGR3.

Damn that was nice

Comment

love that program
                1000 bhp car against plane across europe let down by poor evelator labelling.

I really like the schoolboy/top trumps mentality - just wish they could ticker tape some factoids across the screen like mpg, insurance group etc.

filmed with some class camera angles. Fifth gear is like a 6th form school project by comparison. apart from VH

Comment

These races are fixed totally in favour of the cars aren't they. Sorry but I refuse to believe that they are in any way genuine. Doesn't stop them being entertaining mind.

Probably just as well there aren't many of those Bugattis around though, the quantity of available oil would halve overnight.
                  Last edited by MartyG; 12-12-2005, 06:33.

Comment

Watching Nige storming around the track looking bored was ace. I loved it when he took his hands off the wheels.

Comment

Just watched it and that Bugatti was amazing, costing ?5million a piece to make, like they say doubt we'll see anything like that in the next 20 years.
                      Such a shame Stig didn't take it round the track.

10 radiators

?4,500 for an indicator arm, imagine the cost of a service/insurance, different world eh.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                        Just watched it and that Bugatti was amazing, costing ?5million a piece to make, like they say doubt we'll see anything like that in the next 20 years.
                        Such a shame Stig didn't take it round the track.

10 radiators

?4,500 for an indicator arm, imagine the cost of a service/insurance, different world eh.
                        I wonder how many of them actually exist? he did say at the beginning that it costs ?830,000 (or somewhere around that), so are we to assume that the car is actually for sale?

If enough people email the show they might bring it back for a lap with The Stig. they did it earlier in the series, can't remember which car for though, might be the mc12.

I can't help get the feeling now that other supercars such as the Zonda F, Enzo etc are pretty much nothing in comparison, I mean 'limited' to 253mph...

Amazing peice of engineering, amazing car, i could go on, I was almost as excited as JC when watching tonight

and breathe...

Comment

Top Gear Winter Olympics spesh tonight, looks fun.

Comment

well spotted, ta.

EDIT: New Motoring quiz show straight after it "could" be good
                            Last edited by VR46; 12-02-2006, 10:54.

Comment

God bless Top Gear, the new series better hurry up.

Highlights included Clarkson trying to accurate shoot biathlon targets with a H&K MP5 set to full-auto, a rocket propelled ski-jumping mini, and a particularly intense race between a bobsled and a rally Evo.

EDIT, btw can I post this here or do I have to wait till tomorrow? Says "Last nights Top Gear", see...

Comment

Damn, that was one of the funniest things I've seen on TV in bloody ages. My tummybox was actually aching due to laughing so much at the end.

Great stuff as always

Comment

Working...
                                X