Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davidholliss
    Its repeated on BBC2 on Tues night (7pm ?) if anyone missed it.

Comment

A good start so far, that merc was fat!
      Loved the cool wall bit, what Clarksy said about rooney's missus was spot on.
      Looks like another great series ahead.

Comment

watched the repeat of Sunday's episode last night, the 20 minute ?1500 sport's car feature was so funny, not laughed that much for ages.

Comment

I love it when it comes to doing up their cars with the money they have left. Hammond always sticks on loads of tat.

Comment

yeah, just waiting for him to do a Burberry Chav paint job.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
              However the F40 gives it a close run for it's money, don't like the Carrera GT and the McLaren F1 really, will anything beat the Enzo's lap time this/next year ? don't think so.
              Think it got beat by that Maserati on Sunday! Clarkson didnt appreciate tho! Enzo looks better too!

Still the best programme on TV!

Comment

************ity****ing****.

Missed it again. And it sounds like a great episode, too.

Bollocks.

If Clarkson thinks the Enzo looks better than the Maserati MC12, then he's more of an idiot than I thought, though. I think it's far, far better, even though I normally don't like Maseratis that much.

Comment

Originally posted by mid
                  If Clarkson thinks the Enzo looks better than the Maserati MC12, then he's more of an idiot than I thought, though.
                  I must be a idiot too, cause I prefer the Enzo over the MC12. The MC12 looks way too big, where as the Enzo looks more purposeful

Comment

Enzo looks far better in my opinion! The MC12 is too smooth and rounded, the Enzo looks alot more individual and I like its sharper angles!

Comment

Enzo pisses on the Maserati looks wise! Clarkson should be king of England

Comment

Fair enough, then. I just thought it was Clarkson who was being odd. If it's everyone else, too, then I guess I'm just old-fashioned in liking my sportscars smooth and sleek, rather than the sharp pointyness that seems all the rage at the moment (like the S2 Lotus Elise replacing the S1).

Comment

Originally posted by mid
                          ************ity****ing****.

Missed it again. And it sounds like a great episode, too.

Bollocks.
                          I feel your pain when's this on again and repeated i think i'm loosing my head. Doh! (missed again)
                          Last edited by JU!; 03-06-2005, 16:17.

Comment

it's repeated on a Tuesday (BBC2) 7pm, so you've missed it again

Comment

If you have NTL, you can press the 'On Demand' button and watch it any time for free.

Comment

bit off topic but not worth a new thread;

Greatest Ever Machines (Mondays 8pm C5)
                                Starts this Monday coming, each of the 4 episodes "celebrates the top ten vehicles of it's class". Episode one is Motorbikes, not sure what the remaining three will be but looks like good viewing.

Comment

Working...
                                X