Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know - superb ending.

Aside from that, we have the

eyepatch guy being alive - WTF did that fence do to him? - and why is smokey scared of it if its just a temp paralysis thing for humans? Pretty good revelation anyway, as he is one of teh more interesting characters.

Comment

$# The ending clearly has something to do with the cover up of the flight. This whole Dharma thing is getting a lot bigger now...#$

Comment

Originally posted by Akihabara View Post
        $# The ending clearly has something to do with the cover up of the flight. This whole Dharma thing is getting a lot bigger now...#$
        Your spoiler can still be read put this tag at the beginning of the text (spoiler). Then add this one at the end (/spoiler) but change the brackets to this type [brackets].

Comment

They're getting really good with the shock endings now, as good as the Heroes writers have been managing. The rest of this ep was a bit slow, but it's always nice to see Sun who I must say has a truly great figure.

Comment

Sun = a stunner.

Good episode, glad that whilst the flashbacks aren't particularly relevant, the on-island stuff isn't just disappearing without a trace.

I liked the fact that Sun warmed (a lot) to Juliet as well.

Juliet really is a "is she/isn't she" character Oh and I think she's a good guy personally.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
              I know - superb ending.

Aside from that, we have the

eyepatch guy being alive - WTF did that fence do to him? - and why is smokey scared of it if its just a temp paralysis thing for humans? Pretty good revelation anyway, as he is one of teh more interesting characters.
              You've interpreted that completely differently to me - I took it that

He'd been somehow brought back to life

from how he was speaking because

he actually said "I was dead just a few days ago"

or similar.

This effectively means

Every character who has been on the island and "died" is now fair game to turn up again

Good shout about the

plane being covered up by dharma - again with what eyepatch had said about how he'd been dead and the accelerated healing I was getting the impression they were indeed all dead or in some kind of stasis - certainly would explain why the coloured lass happily let eyepatch guy shoot her the other week ! (knowing she'd only be "dead" a short while)

Comment

just an observation I made after watchin both the desmond centric eps this season.

Notice how the old lady desmond met who knew about him going to the island, pushing the button etc sounded very much like penny. As did the monk in last weeks ep sound like desmond and also seemed to know more than he was letting on. Could they be their future selves "course correcting" so desmond follows the path hes destined to follow?

at least Lost is finally startin to pick up I just wish the pace was more consistent like in Heroes/Prison break.
                Last edited by Pjam2003; 28-04-2007, 13:27.

Comment

Nice idea - Didn't notice the similarities (bar the "brother" thing)

Comment

Anyone have any idea when this is coming to terrestrial TV?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                      You've interpreted that completely differently to me - I took it that

He'd been somehow brought back to life

from how he was speaking because

he actually said "I was dead just a few days ago"

or similar.

This effectively means

Every character who has been on the island and "died" is now fair game to turn up again

Good shout about the

plane being covered up by dharma - again with what eyepatch had said about how he'd been dead and the accelerated healing I was getting the impression they were indeed all dead or in some kind of stasis - certainly would explain why the coloured lass happily let eyepatch guy shoot her the other week ! (knowing she'd only be "dead" a short while)
                      Hmm

it does make sense as Juliet 'killed' that guy before as well... What about all the dead losties? Maybe we'll get a living dead type thing at some point when they rise out of the ground!

Comment

On Lost easter eggs website reveals some translation which is something other than "Thanks for saving me"

A large collection of screencaps & Easter Eggs from the TV Show LOST

Good episode, I wasn't really in the mood so i lost interest until the end :O

Comment

Very interesting episode. Would Dharma have had the time, influence in the outside world or the resources to cover up the plane crash though? Is that not pointing more towards some alternate reality or time?

Looks like the island's healing is somewhat more powerful than we previously thought.

Comment

A top episode - my theory is that

the eye patch guy didn't die when they pushed him through the field. As far as I can recall they didn't check to see if he was dead when they finished scaling the tree.

Could be that it causes massive acoustic shock and trauma but doesn't kill (rupturing the ear drums or something similar).

But I have to admit I went when he came running through the jungle. Of all the people I expected to see, he wasn't one of them.

As for the

plane, I don't think it's a cover up but something much more weird. Ben had said previously that Dharma were long gone so it couldn't be them? Unless he was just referring to them not being on the island since there was a Dharma supply drop?

Very confusing but highly entertaining to sit there and puzzle it out.

Comment

Hurley's reaction to what she said was the bit I didn't like.

His reaction to me almost looked like he was thinking "****, we're dead, this island is heaven/hell/purgatory!?!" but normal people wouldn't think that in my humble opinion, I think a normal person in his situation would assume it was a cover up and therefore nobody is ever looking for them.

It was like his reaction was how WE were supposed to feel, rather than his character...difficult to explain but I hope you understand what I mean.

Regarding the russian, surely he could have popped something into his mouth that made him foam/spit/dribble like he did then play dead etc. I know it's another show but I remember in 24 when Jack "died" for a short while, as Spatial says, they only checked him the once, he could have EASILY faked his "death" if that technology exists on the island to do so. IE some wonderdrug that kills your, stops your heart beating but brings you back somehow? There's plenty of unbelievable things happening so it wouldn't suprise me if that was what happened!

Comment

I agree about Hurleys reaction, it felt like a fan reaction rather than a normal persons reaction.

Maybe it was just a bit of poor acting

Comment

Working...
                                X