• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anephric
    Charley reacted like a wanker, though.
    Charley IS a wanker.

Comment

Yeah, I instantly hated Charley after that little outburst, he is a total cock, hopefully he's next for the 'Red Shirt' treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
        Charley reacted like a wanker, though.
        One that has just been eating basic food for the past 40 odd days, nearly been murdered, survived a plane crash, kicked a coke habit and is not getting his oats with a nice bit of crumpet.

How rational and reasonable was he supposed to react????

Comment

Originally posted by Zanza
          Yeah, I instantly hated Charley after that little outburst, he is a total cock, hopefully he's next for the 'Red Shirt' treatment.
          He was pretty annoying for sure, but (although it's obviously not going to happen) I'd like to see Jack meet a nasty end soon. He's the most annoying (condescending) character for me. I know people like him in real life unfortunately.

Comment

just watched episode 2

did you notice that the shark had an emblem on its tail fin that resembled the logo on Desmond's overalls. either that shark has been branded by the company or its some sort of robot

Last edited by buster_broon; 14-10-2005, 18:27.

Comment

buster, catch up. Already been there.

Comment

Originally posted by JRMacumber
                buster, catch up. Already been there.
                bah serves me right for not reading the thread

</crying>

watching episode 3 now - will post something pointless in about an hour

Comment

just watched episode 4 - upto date hurrah

was going to post about the hanzo foundation and dharma initiative links online with teaser websites (ip wrong / passwords etc)

but it was already posted - glad i checked

fountain of knowledge me

Comment

Had a MASSIVE lost marathon last night me and the missus. We watched Season 1 ep13 to Season 2 ep4, didnt get to bed til 5am. Its a quality show.
                    At one point on the first season it was cliffhanger after cliffhanger, dont think i could have taken that on E4.
                    Season 2 has started pretty well i thought, im resisting ALL theories on this season as i enjoyed season 1 knowing nothing about it, so im staying well clear.

Comment

i still haven't seen the mark on the shark... i really should have a look again.

Comment

I haven't read anything in this thread as I'm only about halfway through season 1 and I'm pretty sure the thread is loaded with spoilers. But I have just one question I'd love an answer to -

Do we ever start to get any answers?

They seem to just create more questions every episodes and then ignore the things they have already set up. I'm loving it so far but I've been getting this sinking feeling the last few eps I have watched that it's not actually going anywhere and they're just making it up as they go along. It's beginning to lose my attention. So, can I expect any of the mysteries to be explored beyond their introduction?

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq
                          i still haven't seen the mark on the shark... i really should have a look again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
                            Do we ever start to get any answers?
                            We do, but the answers only beg more questions. I love it.

Comment

Hmmm, not sure if that's the answer I wanted. At least there are answers I suppose.

Something tells me this show might have worked better in a more Oz-style format with 8 episodes a season. I seem to be stuck in a mid-season rut. Well, I'll continue on.

Comment

cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X