Clear All

Originally posted by billy_dimashq
    i dunno how to mask spoilers
    Go advanced reply and press

Comment

lost me there Charles, I just use [*spoiler] blah blah [*/spoiler]

(without the asterisks)

Comment

That works too but for people who can't be bothered to type.... Press that blue "S" thing. I just noticed it's above both the quick reply box and the box you get when you click "go advanced". Press the S thing again to close the spoiler.

Comment

it's not for me mate, prehaps I've got something switched off ? everything is on except HTML code as far as I can see.

Comment

oh yeah! cheers

Comment

You need the advanced post mode thingy enabled in your user control panel, I think, as it defaults to basic.

Comment

Originally posted by JRMacumber
                The faded symbol in the circle.
                Gotcha. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Zanza
                  You need the advanced post mode thingy enabled in your user control panel, I think, as it defaults to basic.
                  your right, sorted ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanza
                    Google for 'the Hanso foundation' and you get this website http://www.thehansofoundation.org
                    Just seen this on AICN. Try changing that to https://www.thehansofoundation.org

Also, go to http://www.oceanicflight815.com and click on the bar code icon at the bottom. Enter "theislandiswaiting" to see a page of the script apparently from episode #206 called "Abandoned". If true the shows gonna get a lot weirder.

Comment

Kudos Fei what the.......

Can't make out the voice on the

mouse & cheese page

Comment

voice :

it keeps saying something about the rodent revolution

Just read the script, thats some crazy stuff...

Comment

Gotta be bull**** surely? That'd be terrible!

Comment

When Desmond mentioned "Kelvin" in S02E03 and that he was dead..

Look up "Kelvin" in the "Lost" cast list on IMDB...and check out his mugshot.

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"Lost" playing "Kelvin" in episode: "...And Found" (episode # 2.5) 19 October 2005
                            "Lost" playing "Bearded Man" in episode: "Exodus: Part 2" (episode # 1.24) 25 May 2005

It's the guy from the boat who took Walt. Dun dun dunnn.

Comment

The script mentions something about zombies or something like that which sounds like that might be the virus thats on the island.

well spotted noikz makes it all the more strange, i wonder if kelvin escaped from the bunker rather than died

Comment

What a toilet episode.

So far season 2 has been far too slow for my liking.

Comment

Working...
                                X