No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost on E4 right now... with the French woman. Where do I know her from...? Is it D'Lenn from Babylon 5?

Comment

Yep.

Comment

1st half of the 2 hours is a recap episode dude

Comment

Just got the usa complete series

Quite impressed with the value and the extras they have put in

Comment

Originally posted by Nijo
            Lost on E4 right now... with the French woman. Where do I know her from...? Is it D'Lenn from Babylon 5?
            Yes it is.

Comment

Just Watched Episode one of series 2.

Dont really know quite what to make of it. Seemed really short but it was good all the same. Looks like series 2 is going in a very different direction as to what i first thought.

Desmond, He is scottish right, he sounds scottish for the most part but had a belfast twang in his accent from time to time.
              Was that a big magnet in the hatch? What did walt whisper to shannon? I thought everyones non reaction to ardzts death pretty funny.

Last edited by GODZOOKI; 22-09-2005, 11:34.

Comment

Just watched it and really enjoyed it, only another week for the next fix

Comment

First Episode of Series 2 = OMG!!

I swear they just think of the most bizare thing possible and then throw it at you!

I need more now!

Comment

watched it now, great episode.
                    i really didnt expect them to reveal so much straight away.

i thought they were going to drag out going down to the hatch for absolutely ages, so i'm well impressed that they've done it so soon. and tieing jack's past into it again is great, although i have absolutely no idea where its going now.
                    i guess the spaceship theory is out now. maybe a hospital/test subject type place or even some kind of prison.
                    just annoying that i have to wait a week for it now like normal. watching the first seeason over one week spoilt me a bit.

Comment

Amazing episode for Season 2, top stuff! glad to see it's not a let down!

Comment

Is it a one-hour or two-hour episode?
                        Last edited by MartyG; 22-09-2005, 20:11.

Comment

the one i watched was a normal episode...at the normal length.
                          but it sounds like a recap was also shown before it.

hopefully i didnt miss anything.

Comment

Watched it and enjoyed it, but I knew what was coming next. Not because I had read spoilers (I hadn't), but because it seemed pretty obvious. What lay down the hatch was the only plausable thing that could have been down there.

I also spotted the one surprise coming well before it happened.

Wonder where they will take it next though, without it turning into some kind of sci-fi show. It already is I guess, but it could swing way out into genre stuff and I suspect with it alienate a bunch of viewers who got hooked on the desert island character relationship side.

Comment

For Tigger...

Walt says 'Press the button, no button is bad' - it's backwards english whispered. **** knows what it means though...

Comment

Just watched this last night ... had been gagging for more episodes after me and the wife watched the whole first series within a week.

Brilliant stuff. Don't suppose anyone knows what that tune is? Y'know, the "happy happy joy joy" sixties pop song that is playing at the start?

Comment

Working...
                                X