Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mardigan8
    PS. The big guy with the long hair... what else has he been in??? I def recognise him from something but cant put my finger on it. I trawled IMDB but couldn't find anything on previous things he would have been in. Not even sure what his real name is so that might help
    Own up.

Youv'e been watching Columbo!

Comment

Well if this show had been a basic people on a island trying to survive i probably would not have been intrested.But since its got a mysterious monster and various other mind bending stuff it has hold my attention.

Comment

When are the Predators in the jungle going to de-cloak?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
          Own up.

Youv'e been watching Columbo!
          i have ordered season 3

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
            When are the Predators in the jungle going to de-cloak?
            It's either a Predator, King Kong, or a T-Rex.

Or maybe some weird invisible monster like in Forbidden Planet.

Comment

Gaaahhh, Monsters from the Id!!!

Comment

If it turns out to be some kind of ****ing dinosaur or some **** like that am gonna be sick!! This better be some good stuff hidden in the jungle.

For me, the best bits have been the flashbacks, seeing how each person was on the plane right before the crash and seeing how they each have a secret of some sort. Very mysterious all round.

If I even see a hint of Denver and friends I will NOT be happy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
                  For me, the best bits have been the flashbacks, seeing how each person was on the plane right before the crash and seeing how they each have a secret of some sort. Very mysterious all round.
                  You'll be pleased to know that in the USA they had "mini" episodes (I believe) showing each of the characters "best bits" then. Hopefully they'll be shown over here once the series finishes.
                  Last edited by VR46; 15-08-2005, 11:16. Reason: updated text

Comment

That must be 'The Journey'.(the last episode).

What we were talking about the other day David has finally come true.

Comment

What're the odds that the Buddha of Suburbia, the bloke from Millenium, The bloke from OZ & Matrix 2&3 and the bloke from Party of Five and a Hobbit would all be on the same plane?!
                      I'm finding it all a bit "Desperate Housewives" what with them all having secrets and the slow pace of it all. I'll give it another few episodes...

Comment

Useless Lifeguard Bloke (no, I've no idea what his name is, I've only seen half the first episode) is Lana's ex-boyfriend (the one who turned out to be a zombie) from series 3 of Smallville, if you're counting previously "famous" people, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by mid
                          Useless Lifeguard Bloke (no, I've no idea what his name is, I've only seen half the first episode) is Lana's ex-boyfriend (the one who turned out to be a zombie) from series 3 of Smallville, if you're counting previously "famous" people, by the way.
                          Yes the bloke, whose eyes bled. She met him in physio. It was bugging me where I'd seen him. I'm sure the dog is Bouncer!, maybe the Andrex puppy all grown up?! Anyone else?

Comment

The pilot who got pulled out of the cockpit when they found him

... he was in Hollowman (cant remember his name) always walking around with headphones and got a crowbar in the throat from that nutcase Bacon!!

Comment

I'm sure the Korean? guy is in a movie coming out called The Cave, this is just going form a TV trailer I saw yesterday though...

Comment

Daniel Dae Kim? Yes, he's in The Cave, apparently. As well as Spider-Man 2, The Hulk, 24, Angel and a shedload of other things people might have seen. Busy guy...

Comment

Working...
                                X