No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed to catch the episode focusing on the criminal girl and the US Marshal last night. Hope it gets better the more you watch because I found it to be pretty lame

Although I like the dude who made the whistle, he up on some freaky ****!!!

Comment

Regarding Sarksters point..

she told the guy that her name was Annie and she was Canadian; knowing she was a fugitive she probably lied about both facts.

Had my own slight quibble over the number of bullets though. Didn't Said take an entire clip *and* the bullet from the chamber when Kate first nabbed the gun?

Comment

Incredible, simply incredible.

Loved every minute of it, and having watched all three episodes last night (couldn't resist after Charlie said "Guys....where the hell are we?") I am very tired this morning!

Loved every minute of it, cannot wait for the next episode and cannot wait for the DVD!

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
          Regarding Sarksters point..

she told the guy that her name was Annie and she was Canadian; knowing she was a fugitive she probably lied about both facts.

Had my own slight quibble over the number of bullets though. Didn't Said take an entire clip *and* the bullet from the chamber when Kate first nabbed the gun?

naw - he unloaded the entire magazine into the polar bear and when they took the gun from him she ejected clip and then emptied the breech from the round that was in the chamber

so i guess they put that 1 round back into the magazine - didnt count how many he fired at the bear but it was a fair few and they guy said all he took was the gun and the marshalls badge

Comment

How do you put up spoilers as I have a theory I want to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian(not Ian)
              I agree the first 2 episodes were rubbish. This is MTV drama. The naff shaking of the trees ala Jurrasic Park. The cliched characters...
              i liked the fact we haven't seen whatever's tearing up the jungle. i just hope it's not an anti-climax when / if we do...

the characters *seem* cliched at present, but my feeling is the show's clever enough to set that up deliberately, in order to play off on our expectations. i like the way our understanding of the situation & the individuals is being carefully manipulated...

the saiid (sp?) character is very interesting... bet that caused a bit of a stir stateside!

Comment

If you've enjoyed the first few episodes you're gonna love the rest - this is a show that just snowballs. The combination of flashbacks and current events is expertly edited and the pacing has that 24 franticism (is that a word?).

Comment

What's the deal with this thread? I'm wary of staying on it as it seems there are people who have already seen the whole thing involved in the discussion...

Strider, use [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.

Comment

I thought it was excellent. It was pretty simple stuff, with characters from every background and evil ones turn out to be nice, and nice ones turn out to be evil, but the supernatural stuff adds an extra level to it, and I switched off my brain and became easily wrapped up, I watched all three episodes. 26 bloody episodes though!! Thats 6 months of tv set then!

Comment

It's like 24 all over again though - so good that you just want to gobble it all up in one day! So unfair that they only show it once a week. Should be like neighbours or sommin!

Comment

It's a great series. Cheesy and cynical choices in terms of casting, but you can't fault the writing, the production or the editing. Radio Times were layng into Lost this week bemoaning its supposedly terrible script.

That's a load of tosh.

Best drama series since The Shield.

Comment

Why didn't I watch the rest last night? Arse!

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                            Best drama series since The Shield.
                            i would disagree

i love a show called dead like me about grim reapers

black comedy/drama - so far sky1 has shown the 2 seasons and it gets stronger all the time

Comment

Dead Like Me is awesome, but i think Lost pips it. But then again, Lost isn't cancelled, and DLM is

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
                                It's a great series. Cheesy and cynical choices in terms of casting, but you can't fault the writing, the production or the editing. Radio Times were layng into Lost this week bemoaning its supposedly terrible script.

That's a load of tosh.
                                Radio Times eh, if it had been on BBC they would have said it was best program this year. I think it's coming along nicely, wife didn't like it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X