Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mid
    Daniel Dae Kim? Yes, he's in The Cave, apparently. As well as Spider-Man 2, The Hulk, 24, Angel and a shedload of other things people might have seen. Busy guy...
    Yup he get's killed off in 24 by some girl.

Comment

Heard a wicked theory about Lost in the pub last night.

The island is actually the surface of an ancient downed UFO, the hatch they discover is a way into the craft. The monster in the forest is the ships security system.

Much better than the "they are all dead" theory anyway...

Comment

In my opinion any explanation if they did do it would be a disapointment

Did the monster in the forest remind anyone of the ending of deep rising?
        Last edited by eastyy; 17-08-2005, 11:15.

Comment

Not seen Deep Rising, but I know what you mean about keeping things ambiguous. It's gonna have to be such a completely far out and original explanation, no doubt it will be a let down though...

Comment

Of course it would be better that they never explain it.With plenty of characters and mystery's of the island it could go on for quite a while.There are some great and bizzare things that happen later on (In ireland we are other halfway through series 1).It could just run and run.Though with series one going through the characters back story i do wonder what they are going to do with series 2.

Comment

They return to civilization only to discover it's overrun by zombies (Shaun of the Dead style). Or there is an Evil Genius running genetic experiments under the island, leading to the survivors developing mutant superskillz (X-Men, etc).

Comment

Ok, watched episode 4 last night (E4).
                I take back some of what I said before:

Slightly less clich?d...

the bald guy, Locke, turns out to have a completely unexpected back-story. Less cool than him turning out to be a super-ninja though

Slightly more spazzy...

hunting for fish with a spear! They'll all be dead before anybody figures out how to do that (not counting the plastic fish they found at the end). Did they really all just eat the airline food with no thought about alternatives? Use a net fs

Also, nobody talks to anybody about anything. Sheesh, this should be running on the Crytek engine so I can do it all first person.

Comment

[ignore]
                  Last edited by mattSix; 18-03-2006, 21:39.

Comment

I thought the bit about the net as well, someone pointed out that if the Rock Star druggie was in the toilet (at the front of the plane next to the cockpit) when the plane crashed how come he was on the beach with the others at the start, he should have died as the others around him did....

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                      I thought the bit about the net as well, someone pointed out that if the Rock Star druggie was in the toilet (at the front of the plane next to the cockpit) when the plane crashed how come he was on the beach with the others at the start, he should have died as the others around him did....
                      It is explained later in a flashback

He left the toilet and went back to his seat

Comment

How come the bald guy could walk instantly despite having his condition for 4 years. Even if he was a hardcore army guy his muscles would have weakened over that time.

Sorry, I caught some of last nights while the wife was watching it and this annoyed me. Looks pish tbh.

Comment

There's clearly other things going on. It can't all be taken at face value.

Comment

Originally posted by charlaph
                            How come the bald guy could walk instantly despite having his condition for 4 years. Even if he was a hardcore army guy his muscles would have weakened over that time.

Sorry, I caught some of last nights while the wife was watching it and this annoyed me. Looks pish tbh.
                            That was kind of the point of his story in the last four episodes. Keep up.

Comment

he had a story in the last 4 eps? I thought all he did was save the dog?!?

Comment

Originally posted by charlaph

Oh my god... My head hurts...

Comment

Working...
                                X