No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, that's what I'm getting confused with then.

For some reason I had it stuck in my brain that it was something explosive and that he would have been doing something to blow up The Orchid.

But yeah, we've seen that bit a two weeks ago then and that's my theory out of the water. Plus I'm gutted now because

I actually liked Faraday and now he's dead.

Well, unless his nuke plan works.

Comment

Its feasable though that he gets brought back from the dead as the island can do it. I personally hope it all falls flat on its arse and its proven that time cant be changed. I really dont want 6 series ending of oh it never happened. More intrested in Locke's story.

Comment

I'm assuming that they are successful in

setting off the bomb and it is in fact that action that causes their plane to crash and the need to "push the button". In effect, in trying to change the future they actually cause it themselves (an endless circle)

- what happens after is anyone's guess.

Surely they'll all end up

back in the present day? But then what - they've gone home and it was rubbish so they're just going to mope about the island for the rest of their lives?!

Comment

Whatever the double bill entails, I cannot wait to watch it tonight.

Comment

Nope, nor me.

I'm going to be watching the recap that aired before it as well, in order to build suspense and to remind myself of the finer points that I may have forgotten.

So, just over 2 hours of Lost goodness tonight!

Comment

Just saw the finalé....

Aaargh

Comment

Its an awesome episode,ive read a few messages on other forums of people that have missed the point of what the writers are trying to achieve with the show.Expecting easy answers when they know that there's another series to go.But the 1st scene is worth watching as it turns the whole show on its head and gives such a different perspective to what we've been led to believe what the show is about.
                The only downside is the 8 month wait!!
                Just seen your post Dezm0nd I know what your getting at about the end ,lol!!
                Last edited by bagpuss66; 14-05-2009, 16:01.

Comment

Total cocktease, but yeah it's such a great ending to an awesome season of Lost. The most entertaining TV show in recent years for me. Non-stop edge of your seat, cock teasing action.

Comment

Just Watched it and OMG!!!

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN FINALE!!!

Theories? Jacob and other guy angels? one GOOD the other BAD or something like that

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN FINALE!!!

Comment

Totally threw me off my seat when Lockes body comes tumbling out the cargo box. It was that guy disguised as locke, found his so-called Loop Hole. Absolutely insane, two timelines both giving a very good cliff hanger. Juliette banging on that bomb was insane

Comment

Fantastic finale, loved it.

What is going on with Jacob and the other dude?! Was that really Locke who got Ben to kill Jacob?! Will the gang now never crash on the Island?!

Arggggggggh! Quite a few questions but dammit that is why we love Lost!

Comment

I was hoping

the box had a polar bear inside

Cracking finale, Juliet and Sawyer at the end made me sad. So was the fall not particularly long or was some magical island power keeping her alive to do the deed? What an action-packed episode, too - lots of punching and guns! And that little girl playing Kate when she was young was uncanny!And what about the inverted LOST screen at the end?

Comment

Did anyone else feel that

when Ben said he pretended to talk to Jacob in the cabin that time, that the writers maybe at the time didn't know what they were doing with Jacob back then? /shrug

Comment

What are Episodes!!!!

I wondering why Rose and Bernard still alive maybe there joint The Others??? and OMG Sawyer & Jack Fight Scene so epic!!! remind me of Ken VS Ryu without Hadoken!!!!

Comment

Which one was Ken?

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                Did anyone else feel that

when Ben said he pretended to talk to Jacob in the cabin that time, that the writers maybe at the time didn't know what they were doing with Jacob back then? /shrug

Yeah that's interesting. Not least because the glimpse we got of Jacob was an old man with sort of curly hair. It also just occurred to me that the loophole guy basically got Locke killed, ordering Richard to tell him he has to die. Crikey!

Last edited by randombs; 15-05-2009, 01:27. Reason: closed my spoiler tag with [/youtube] :D

Comment

Working...
                                X