No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Peeveen. Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions. That's cleared a lot up for me. I had presumed that a lot of stuff in the earlier series wasn't all going to pan out. In fact, when I recently started watching the earlier series again, I was surprised that so much was there in the beginning. Can't beleive I didn't clock that the numbers related to the candidates! Doh!

I'm still confused though!
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Thought this weeks episode was brilliant. The best one so far.

For me it confirmed:

How the black rock ended up in the middle of the island.
      How the statue ended up left with just its foot.
      Richard's back story.
      The black shirt guy IS the bad guy. Seems that he is trying to manipulate people to help him leave the Island and Jacob is the good one.

Hope it gets better.

Comment

That was the best episode so far, also no crappy flashsideways rubbish. Hmm.

Comment

Can some kind person reveal all the plot details for the last episode about Richard. My furkin sky decides to go on the blink only when a new episode of lost and caprica comes on, and as such i miss anything important.

Pretty please

Comment

Wasnt Jacks dad in jacobs cabin in one of the earlier seasons? wouldnt that suggest hes on jacobs side...

Course maybe that wasnt really jacobs cabin... who knows?.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Can some kind person reveal all the plot details for the last episode about Richard. My furkin sky decides to go on the blink only when a new episode of lost and caprica comes on, and as such i miss anything important.

Pretty please
              Why not just read all about the episode on Lostpedia?

"Ab Aeterno" is the ninth episode in Season 6 of Lost and the 112th produced hour of the series as a whole. It was originally broadcast on March 23, 2010. Richard changes his allegiance before having an unexpected meeting. Sun asks Ben who Richard is. Ben explains that Richard is "a kind of... advisor, and he has had that job for a very, very long time." ("Follow the Leader") Inside the Black Rock, Richard explains to Jack that following Jacob's death, his life has no purpose. ("Dr. Linus") Rica

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                Wasnt Jacks dad in jacobs cabin in one of the earlier seasons? wouldnt that suggest hes on jacobs side...

Course maybe that wasnt really jacobs cabin... who knows?.
                From what's happened it's highly likely that the Man in Black was using the image of Jack's Dad (as we know he can appear as dead people) in order to manipulate Locke to further his plan of killing Jacob.

When Ilanna and her group went to the cabin at the end of season 5, they said that "Jacob hasn't been here for a long time," and that "Someone else has been using the cabin."

Comment

I'd been waiting for Black Eyeliner Man's back story episode for ages and have to say it was a massive disappointment - and the 'reveal' of how the Black Rock ended up in the middle of the island was a joke...I mean

did I miss something or did it actually fly there?

Starting to lose the will to finish this (like that's ever gonna happen LOL)...

Comment

Wasn't Claire also in there with Jacks dad at one time (the cabin that is)

Have to agree about the way they worked the ship ending up in the middle of the island - That was some kind of jump off of the statue.
                    Last edited by Shez; 29-03-2010, 16:59.

Comment

Thought the last episode was excellent, best so far of the season.

Comment

How many episodes in this series before it's all over? 13?

Comment

Seven more episodes (including tomorrow's) then the two part finale. Overall it's 16 + 2 part finale.

Comment

U.S Airdates.

Episode 11 - April 6th
                            Episode 12 - April 13th
                            Episode 13 - April 20th
                            Episode 14 - April 27th
                            Episode 15 - May 4th
                            Episode 16 - May 11th
                            Recap Episode - May 23rd
                            2 Part Finalé - May 23rd

Comment

That 2 Part Finale best be ****ing HAMAZE!!1