No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was better tonight, I agree with the above.

Fisher Stevens, the driver of Desmond's car, was one of the guys who made "the Cove" which won the oscar for best documentary. I'll always remember him from Super Mario Bros the Movie though.

Comment

Latest episode with
      was a bit boring IMO. Only decent reveal was that the

whispers in the jungle appear to be ghosts of those who are trapped on the island as explained by Micheal.

I also wonder what significance that boy has to evil locke?

Have to say, this season has been really slow, not many episodes left and I sure hope the pace starts to pick up!

Comment

The guy who plays Hugo isn't the best actor

(though he does act being fat very well considering he only weighs 12 stone IRL)

, so tricky trying to carry that episode's story line. It has taken a bit of a dive since the last two episodes but its hard not to love a show

where one of its most love characters runs over the crippled version of one of its other most love characters

Comment

I quite liked this weeks episode, but yeah I still think they dragged it out, but at least now we are starting to get some proper tie in from each of the two timelines.

Ayone offering a wager on Locke ending up in the hospital Jack works at.

Why is Michael stuck on the island in his ghost form, but Libby isn't? I guess Michael could yet turn up in the altverse but it is looking unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by SS004 View Post

Why is Michael stuck on the island in his ghost form, but Libby isn't?
            Maybe because

Michael was a murder and Libby is able to see inner-beauty

...?

Comment

Aye I think it is something along those lines, and have believed for some time the show is portraying a message about good/bad (obviosuly) and decisions based on self gain or faith/destiny

However, shouldn't Charlie be doing the whispering **** on the island too? - I wouldnt say he was one who could see his inner beauty, unless he had been high on drugs. Yet he was the one who kick started Desomond into his mission of discovery (off the island) and as we know Desomnd is now the one carrying on further enlightnment off of the island.

bah! dunno, still need a few more clues.

Comment

Ive come to the conclusion that it is not worth having theories about whats going on no more or me even trying to explain them, as it all goes out the window as soon as the next episode kicks off..........

Im luvin the fact that there is no hiatus in this season as, it always does my head in how seasons are disected into random chuncks to coincide with something non related (ala Winter Olympics etc.......... )

Next episode tonight right? Yay.........

come on Mr Eko.......... we need your dulcet tones back on the island........

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                  Im luvin the fact that there is no hiatus in this season as, it always does my head in how seasons are disected into random chuncks to coincide with something non related (ala Winter Olympics etc.......... )
                  Not a huge break, but there is going to be a small one according to Lostpedia. After tonight's episode in the US the next new one will be in two weeks on 4th May. For some reason they're showing a repeat of an old episode next Tuesday!

Agree with you about

Mr Eko, I'd love to see him back, one of my favourite characters!

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                    Not a huge break, but there is going to be a small one according to Lostpedia. After tonight's episode in the US the next new one will be in two weeks on 4th May. For some reason they're showing a repeat of an old episode next Tuesday!

Agree with you about

Mr Eko, I'd love to see him back, one of my favourite characters!
                    I knew I opened my mouth too soon! DAMN it.......... Me and my bro have a ritual where we sit and watch it at the same time every week after its aired in the states........ doh!

Thanks for the heads up Human energy, will hafta organise something else to entertain myself for a hour....... shouldn't be that hard....... lol.

Go JESUS-stick!

Comment

May I be the first to reccomend masturbation?

Comment

Just watched the latest episode and this programme's flagging badly for me now.

As much as I've really enjoyed Lost over the years, it's turned into a bit of an ambling mess as tries to reach a conclusion, when it should be hurtling breakneck towards some kind of resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                          Just watched the latest episode and this programme's flagging badly for me now.

As much as I've really enjoyed Lost over the years, it's turned into a bit of an ambling mess as tries to reach a conclusion, when it should be hurtling breakneck towards some kind of resolution.
                          Have to agree, I have loved the show over the past few years. Season 1 was awesome, season 2 was good too, Season 3 was poor, then it picked up with Season 4 and 5, but this season is on par with season 3.

The only good thing about the latest epsidoe was how smokey

confirmed that he impersonated the dead people on the island, so jack's dad, Yemi and Micheal (cant remember other dead people now) were smokey

all along.

Comment

Ah well, we've got what - two normal and one double finale to go and then, for better or worse, it'll be all over. I thought this week's, people shuffling, episode was particularly poor

Comment

I love how they are like "lets have the Lost peeps

getting targeted by missiles but not tell anybody where the missiles are coming from, it can be a mystery

. Jokers!

Comment

I liked last weeks episode, there was some big progression off the island, but I get a felling they are going to cram **** loads in over the final couple of episodes when they have had all season to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X