Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had the set for a couple of days just i need enough time to watch it
    Last edited by eastyy; 27-09-2005, 10:14.

Comment

Watched some of the extras such as the making of.

Quite intresting when you hear what the show was going to be originally like.Also the amount of cost and effort that went into what was pilot.Must have been pretty risky

Comment

pretty risky if the show wasnt of such obvious high quality, looks like the funding people made a really sharp call there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddo
          pretty risky if the show wasnt of such obvious high quality, looks like the funding people made a really sharp call there.
          Not at all, they wanted to cancel the production of the pilot as they thought it wasn't going to be a hit. The even fired the guy who green lit it.

Somehow it got made and the rest is history. The guy they gave the boot is now head of the media devision at Yahoo.

Comment

Just watched episode 2 of series 2 ... what was it that

Desmond asked John? Couldn't quite make it out ...

"What did the first <something> say to the second <something>?"

Comment

I'm a million miles away from you guys it seems, I've watched I think ep 10 or 11 on E4 last night, boy it was freaky.

I was starting to lose interest in the series, but the last two episodes have been great and kept me going.

Does anything develop with that womens baby, as that fortune teller was well weird and did he seriously know that the plane was gonna crash

What an ending, with that weird guy facing the band player and the pregant chick. He's one of "the others" isn't he, that the crazy french lady was chatting about last week?

[MG Edit - please remember to use spoiler tags. Thanks.]
              Last edited by MartyG; 29-09-2005, 18:50.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen
                Just watched episode 2 of series 2 ... what was it that

Desmond asked John? Couldn't quite make it out ...

"What did the first <something> say to the second <something>?"
                Couldn't make it out either to be honest, don't think it was important thought, more of a question to test if he was who he said he was.

Good episode though, still doesn't really reveal much about

the hatch area

although I see in episode 2x03 we're supposed to find out more.

Comment

New episode of S2 is out, and its goood!

Spoilers within:

I assumed Desmond was asking him the question to test whether or not he was really the person he thought he was. He asks him "what did one snowman say to the other snowman?". You get the feeling that Desmond assumes he is the next guy come to replace him in the hole, maybe Desmond is only down there gaurding/protecting/maintaining for a fixed period of time and then someone comes to replace him.

I also get strange feelings of a secret organisation, the strange "DHARMA" pentagonal logo all over the place, the electricity box that lock notices, Desmonds uniform, even on the fin of the shark that attacks Sawyer and Micheal on the raft.

Last edited by Zanza; 29-09-2005, 19:54.

Comment

Where was,

the sharks fin logo? I just frame-by-framed the bit where sawyer almost gets bit and couldnt see anything

Comment

It was

35minuites in. Just after Sawyer falls in the water and announces he's gonna make a break for the other bit of raft, the camera pans to underwater and the shark quickly swims past. Its on its tail!

Comment

you're right!

Spoiler Pic

Comment

Originally posted by Fei Fong Wong
                          you're right!

Spoiler Pic
                          Didn't notice that first time round, DAMN thats even wierder!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddo
                            Where was,

the sharks fin logo? I just frame-by-framed the bit where sawyer almost gets bit and couldnt see anything
                            Picture of the item in question here
                            Spoiler Pic 2
                            Last edited by smokedog; 29-09-2005, 21:51.

Comment

That site also has a good picture of the same logo on the electricity box thing:

Spoiler Pic 3

Im pretty sure the word across the middle is DHARMA, which is listed on dicitonary.com as "The principle or law that orders the universe."

Last edited by Zanza; 29-09-2005, 22:03.

Comment

How the hell did you notice that? Do you eat a lot of carrots?

Not as good an episode as the first of the series. Panned back to Mike's history too much. A bit boring,and the film director guy from True Romance has sure aged.

Oh well,roll on next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X