No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched episode 2, and it was something of a disappointment. Too many flashbacks to episode 1, and too many as you say Nick to Mike's history. The ending was good though and made up for some of the uneventfulness of the rest of it.

Now the wait begins again for the next episode!

Comment

Shark Pic comparison:

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/1728/lostshark7oc.jpg

Comment

I was slightly pissed they managed to wring TWO EPS out of Jack saying "You!" and still haven't shown us what happens next.

Pft. Roll on next ep.

EDIT: just read that apparently E01+E02 were supposed to one feature-length ep - that would account for the wringing then.
        Last edited by anephric; 30-09-2005, 08:23.

Comment

I was commenting to my girlf about the logo being branded on everything (the food looked a bit Repo Man). That shark thing's excellent!

Has anyone read the nanobot theory?

Comment

It gets worse /better...

search for the terms "8 trigrams" on the web... then look at the piccie

Comment

I have a real bad feeling that lost is going to change for the worse.According to the extras on the lost series 1 they have an idea of how the show will pan out think they have ideas for the show for the next 5 years

Comment

I can`t see It going on any longer than 3 seasons tbh.

Comment

How would panning it over 5 years going to make the show worse?

nice find on the shark by the way, to be honest i never even saw a shark i just assumed it was one.. but to see the logo on it :O

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                    I have a real bad feeling that lost is going to change for the worse.
                    I agree, the first two episodes are already not what I expected AT ALL...

Comment

It's turning sci-fi, but it was always going to. That was obvious from the very start with the giant clanking creature in the forest.

Comment

And seeing that there is a new crew of survivors which you see at the end of EP2 inc michelle rodriguez, they will probably start going into there background for season 2 aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hodge

And seeing that there is a new crew of survivors which you see at the end of EP2 inc michelle rodriguez, they will probably start going into there background for season 2 aswell.
                          You're right...

More flachbacks...! As if we didn't have to suffer enough of those already!

Comment

the mystery of the black woman with her husbands ring still bugs me, she just suddenly vanished from season 1... hmmm
                            So that woman from the bar who spoke to jack is coming back, which means more survivors indeed, but i cant see loads more flashbacks coming our way, maybe michelle only.

Comment

[ignore]
                              Last edited by mattSix; 18-03-2006, 21:41.

Comment

Out of curiosity

in series 1 when they saw that group looking for explosives as soon as they saw that teacher go with them how many people thought the words "he's dead soon"

Comment

Working...
                                X