Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang
    Something tells me this show might have worked better in a more Oz-style format with 8 episodes a season.
    I agree, Season 1 could have been 50% shorter, get the impression the are try to "better" 24 in more ways than one. Oh and failed miserably imo.

Comment

David, I see no reason to compare the shows as they couldn't be more different. And, for me, they are the tops in their own respective genres.

Comment

In the US and just sat through another boring episode. Maybe its me,but i'm not interested how people met and fell in love in some cliched scene from the past.

The island is what i'm interested in and there is just not enough of it per episode to make it exciting (imo).

Comment

Their previous lives off the island explain why they act the way they do on there, would you rather just think Hurley likes blowing store rooms of food up, and hates sequences of numbers like a looney?

Agreed the island side of things isn't progressing too fast but is the whole episode was island teamwork they would be off the island within the first season.

Comment

just watched episode 5

nothing special - the jin and sun show, with a little bit about the others

nice little advert for an episode 2 weeks away when another 1 dies - they're making to obvious its Sawyer, dont reckon its him, probably one of the new members

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
              nice little advert for an episode 2 weeks away
              3 weeks by the way...

Comment

Was just about to post the same thing...I don't know what I'm going to do until then! Maybe I could re-watch the first season in the hope I notice something I missed before.

I don't think anyone actually dies...well not in the conventional way. There's been talk of the 'living dead', which could be a possibility as one of the Dharma projects is 'Life Extension' ( www.thehansofoundation.org ). Plus I think it's a tad too obvious to just come out and say it in a teaser like that.

Anyway, on the subject of the latest episode Mr Eko looks like he might be from the downed drug smuggling plane and not from Flight 815.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                  3 weeks by the way...
                  thanks for pointing that out - made my day complete now

well done

probably less than 3 weeks now since it aired yesterday

Comment

Why the long wait for the next episode... very odd.

Anyway, I watched ep 5 tonight and it was pleasant enough if rather slow and didn't really show much new. There was nowhere near enough Locke content for sure though!

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                      Why the long wait for the next episode... very odd.
                      i dont think there is a long wait

they are plugging this super episode as '1 you will never forget' in 3 episodes time

so it should still be weekly

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench

Anyway, on the subject of the latest episode Mr Eko looks like he might be from the downed drug smuggling plane and not from Flight 815.
                        Ha you basing this on what? cause hes black?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                          i dont think there is a long wait

they are plugging this super episode as '1 you will never forget' in 3 episodes time

so it should still be weekly
                          Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the next new episode is to air on the 9th of November

They are repeating some of the other season 2 episodes previous to it in the coming weeks.

I hate that American TV shows do this, is it really neccessary after 5 bloody episodes?

From 2x05, did anyone get the impression from the scene between

Mr Eko and Michael, that Mr Eko had HIS son taken as well? It was just the silence and the look on Eko's face...

Also, I presume everyone noticed that "the others" that walked past were children?

Last edited by Jebus; 21-10-2005, 06:51.

Comment

So, have we now seen the third station. We already have the Swan and Rodriguez and gang seem to be in a station designated by a cross. Perhaps the shark was in its own station as that symbol just had a line straight through.

Is the island perhaps the project as a whole and all of the different stations are on the island. Maybe each station is home to each project on the hansofoundation web page?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus
                              I hate that American TV shows do this, is it really neccessary after 5 bloody episodes?
                              Sweeps, man. Sweeps.

Comment

Another good episode of Lost, although a 3 week wait for the next is going to be killer

Comment

Working...
                                X