No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gingerj has got it spot on. Was talking about this in work today and a few people were saying how disappointed they were with the season ending. However they seemed to be focussing on the hatch where to me the real cliff hanger was the

boat incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
      How did the final episode end again? Did they see inside the hatch? I cant remember, just so I know how much I can talk about with work mates tomorrow.

Whatever the episode was where

it starts off inside the hatch and the guy is going about what seems an everyday life then its suddenly revealed he's in the hatch

. That was cooool.

I was just like "Wowwwwwwww" .

Need to watch episode 9 again to get me back in the mood for 10 tomorrow! I cant wait!
      That (Season 2 Episode 1) was my favourite episode of the show so far - in fact the first 3/4 of season 2 were absolutely brilliant.

Comment

Yeah, I wish they had reaaranged the last episode of season 1, It should of ended with the boat incident, but obivously, all eyes is on the hatch as those fooking dutches Jack and Kate are there .

Episode 10 of a certain series is up now.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG
          Grab the R1 release - full set for ?30 : http://www.movietyme.com/catalog/pro...a6db4eb0fdb0b4

Everyone has a multi-region player these days don't they?
          Will do. Cheers bud.

Comment

episode 10 of the second series was great again i thought.
            surely theres something for everybody in that episode...lots of nice flashbacks

confirming that eko is infact one of the drug runners, loved the bit where he cut the throats of two blokes at once....but maybe not so bad anymore

, and still a touch of the sci-fi part of the show, getting to see the 'monster' so clearly was pretty nice.
            i just wish charlie would actually do something interesting.

hurry up and kill yourself with an overdose already

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
              Yeah, I wish they had reaaranged the last episode of season 1, It should of ended with the boat incident, but obivously, all eyes is on the hatch as those fooking dutches Jack and Kate are there .

Episode 10 of a certain series is up now.
              The opening scene of series 2 wouldn't have been anywhere near as brilliant if they'd done that though.

Comment

yup, it's official, episode 10 is a corker.

I expect there was some kind of subliminal imagery when

the camera passed through the "monster"

, I await some sharp-eyed net expert to point it out to us.

And as usual, we are made to wait to find out exactly what is happening with

Mike/Walt and the computer

. Swines!

Comment

Great episode!!!

I think Ecko is great, one of my favourite characters now. The whole of Series 2, he has been brilliant. And todays episode centred on him was ace. So anxious to see what happens with

Michael and Walt

though!!!!

Comment

Agreed, it was a good episode! Ecko is shaping up to be an interesting character, and I'm glad they're focussing on the likes of him and Locke much more now. Jack and Kate are so dull I really hope they're going to meet with an unfortunate incident soon...

The writers said this episode was full of little clues for people to find with their PVRs...

Comment

PVR's?

Comment

Is this going to be the last series?

Comment

Originally posted by Resonance
                          Is this going to be the last series?
                          No of course not! A full season in the US is 26 episodes long. This season of Lost has a long way to run yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco
                            PVR's?
                            he means xboxes

great ep, i loved it, although tbh i'm just glad lost is back in flow so it could've been a crap episode for all i know!

Comment

There're loads of

people in the smoke, aren't there? That's what the "flashes" were?

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                                There're loads of

people in the smoke, aren't there? That's what the "flashes" were?
                                Fav episode so far

I made out what looked like people from his past and the final image was Christ on the cross!

Comment

Working...
                                X