Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez
    Not particularly relevant for most people here who torrent Series 3 but Sky has just nabbed the rights for Lost from C4.
    Good news as far as I am concerned, getting the torrents is fine for now, but it will be nice to have it on Sky One HD. They are apparently intending to catch up with the US over the next couple of months so that in the New Year we are only a day or two behind.

Comment

Going back to that last episode, why did brother Desmond think nothing would happen if the button wasn't pressed when he'd already seen the effects? And why did everyone carry on as if nothing had happened after the lights in the sky and the deafening sound? That looked really stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju
        Going back to that last episode, why did brother Desmond think nothing would happen if the button wasn't pressed when he'd already seen the effects? And why did everyone carry on as if nothing had happened after the lights in the sky and the deafening sound? That looked really stupid.
        You'd have thought they might at least go and try to find the bodies of Eko and Locke to bury them. But no, nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju
          Dont forget not every ep is a diff day some are the same day from a diff angle

Comment

Season 3 has been great so far

agree with others that the writers are running dangerously close to losing viewers with the open 10 threads and answer 2 in about 10 episodes

there were avid viewers here from the start who really cant be bothered with it anymore

but i guess they dont care after Sky beat Channel 4 to the rights for the next 3 series - sky reportedly paid $80 million

Channel 4 wouldnt pay it as they were losing viewers hand over fist

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
              Dont forget not every ep is a diff day some are the same day from a diff angle
              but even so the blast from the hatch has already happened since they are about 3 days after that point

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                Season 3 has been great so far

agree with others that the writers are running dangerously close to losing viewers with the open 10 threads and answer 2 in about 10 episodes

i'm getting well fed up with it tbh this season has been rubbish so far imo, it feels like the writers are just adding padding to it now to make more money, they should have just ended it last season and revealed everything or at least get it over with now, most people will IMO give up with it if this carries on for much longer. i want answers not more bloody questions ft:

same goes for my name is earl but thats for another thread

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
                  i'm getting well fed up with it tbh this season has been rubbish so far imo, it feels like the writers are just adding padding to it now to make more money, they should have just ended it last season and revealed everything or at least get it over with now, most people will IMO give up with it if this carries on for much longer. i want answers not more bloody questions ft:

at the moment i think its about 50/50 for the new questions and some resolutions

which is better than the 100/0 for about 8 episodes in Season 2

but.... i reckon the next 5-6 will be gash as they've probably given too much away, albeit not much

as for my name is earl - i still think its great, the pole dancing jump episode has made this season great

Van hickey

back on topic

Comment

Anybody notice how Ep3 started exactly like S1E1 but with Locke instead of Jack ?

Comment

It did remind of that actually, yeah, i remember alot of episodes starting with the eye close-up opening

Comment

Nearly every episode of series 1 started with an "eye opener" as I started calling it. I've noticed it's come back, can see what yoshimax means though.

Comment

Originally posted by mt50

I think the writers said they originally intended to finnish the series earlier and they had a conclusion for it, but because of the popularity of the show they had stretch it out.

Comment

Thought it was a pretty rubbish episode to be honest, typical of mid-season two filler.

Comment

From Bo! in the USA:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zgnhAbrVxU

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
                                Anybody notice how Ep3 started exactly like S1E1 but with Locke instead of Jack ?
                                Completely.

I think Season 3 has a real Season 1 feel. I mean, it is about the people and the Island.

The hatch is gone, and now is it just about living on this crazy island. And the polar bears were due a comeback. The hatch is what made Season 2 a bit flat it places, imo.

I'm surprised that anyone minds the lack of answers -the show leaves a lot to the imagination, but I think that is half the point of the show.

Comment

Working...
                                X