No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it was. Ben's dad. They cannot stop Dharma from being exterminated as you cannot alter what has happened - according to Faraday.

Comment

Yes, it was Ben's father. They cannot prevent Dharma from being exterminated as they cannot alter what has already happened - according to Farady.

Comment

What ever happened to

Seems to be missing in the latest episode, did I miss something?
        Last edited by KIT786; 20-03-2009, 21:31.

Comment

Latest US episode spoiler, referring to Kit's post.

If i remember correctly Sawyer told Jack or Hurley (my memory is terrible) about Faraday's theory and Jack asked him where is he and he kind of skirted around it, like hes either gone batty or killed himself. I'm sure we will find out soon enough as the first episode opened up with him in you know where.

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
            What ever happened to

Seems to be missing in the latest episode, did I miss something?
            Regarding the last two posts:

A few episodes back during the opening, we saw him in a Dharma jump suit underground at the orchid, just as Dharma were about to drill through to the donkey wheel. Chronologically, it's probably around the same time

I'm guessing he may be trying to move the island again, to get everyone back to their original timeline. I'm hoping we get a scene with him going towards the Orchid and bumping into young Charlotte at the well, to tie that one off (bit obvious, so they writers may make their encounter a bit more unexpected).

And I bet they season finale is going to stop juuuust after he turned the wheel, without revealing what happened. GRR!

Comment

Oh yeah thanks for that, had complety forgot bout that.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                just a question for the people that remember a couple of seasons ago

didnt they find that blue camper van with skeletons inside wearing the darmha jumpsuits? and if they did what was the name tags that was on the suits?

I've been giving this some thought too and I am sure one of the suits said 'Le Fleur'.....i.e. Sawyer don't quote me on this though as may well be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post

I've been giving this some thought too and I am sure one of the suits said 'Le Fleur'.....i.e. Sawyer don't quote me on this though as may well be wrong
                  if memory serves me right... i think its

Ben's dad

in the wreaked camper? prob wrong though...

Comment

Not been a fan of the recent endings tbh, I think its far more interesting for the viewer to be experiencing a moment of realisiation, surprise or confusion (preferably all three) than to watch a character experiencing it instead. Two instances that spring to mind so far are

Jin meeting young Rousseau and last night Sayid meeting young Ben.

Other than that I'm really enjoying this season!

Comment

Good episode this week. The ending is particularlay interesting.

I'm assuming that little ben isn't dead because than that would create a paradox. Also didn't they say that you can't actually change the past. If sayid kills ben in the past than nothing that has happened since then would happen. My head hurts.

Comment

Totally agree with jezzace, but it got me thinking maybe that's why

The Others, thought Ben was special and is ment to be their leader - beacuse he survived a gunshot to his heart?

Next weeks episode should be interesting, but think it will go back to whats happening with Sun

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace View Post
                          Good episode this week. The ending is particularlay interesting.

I'm assuming that little ben isn't dead because than that would create a paradox. Also didn't they say that you can't actually change the past. If sayid kills ben in the past than nothing that has happened since then would happen. My head hurts.
                          Well, thats why they did it. What if they can change the future? Dharma would manage to do whatever it is they were trying to do?

Its basically the, "if you could kill Hitler as a child, would you?" thing.

Comment

Episode 10.

So Ben the boy was killed by Sayid. But from what you lot have been saying there won't be any implications, since apparently they can't change things. Just what is Sawyer and co supposed to be doing? Waiting for something to happen? And do you all agree with me that Juliet is fit as fook?

Comment

My guess is that

Ben will be miraculously revived by some spooky character (like Locke was when Ben shot him).

As for Juliet: yes, I agree entirely. Taxi for Kate!

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen View Post
                                Taxi for Kate!
                                And Taxi for Juliet to my place tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X