No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kate & Juliet - Why do we have to choose? Can't we all jus get along?

Comment

How about both at the same time. We can dream can't we?

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
        Totally agree with jezzace, but it got me thinking maybe that's why

The Others, thought Ben was special and is ment to be their leader - beacuse he survived a gunshot to his heart?

Next weeks episode should be interesting, but think it will go back to whats happening with Sun
        This may be right, though I was thinking

child Ben is probabaly dead, but that wont stop him exsiting as an adult on the island becuase when the version of Ben we know/love/hate was growing up that never actualy happened too him, in other words, becuase they have gone back in time adult Ben is from a different parraell universe to young Ben

Course I could be wrong, all this stuff could have originally happened in Bens life, I'm just guessing.

Comment

Actualy forget my Last post, I have just realised if any of what I just said was true then Desmond would have never realized that Faraday spoke to him when he was on the island.

Well I dont think he would have anyway.... heh.
          Last edited by rmoxon; 29-03-2009, 13:08.

Comment

The island will probably save him, or it won't be a fatal shot.

Either way, its strange that he managed to hide that they had never met when he sees them later in life. It would be nice to think that this has been planned and you can go back to see some realisation but I doubt it!

Comment

I jsut remembered when we see older Ben at the end of one of the previous episodes (once they've returned back to the island, and Lock says "that was the man that killed me), wasn't he looking a lot worse than someone who has "only" been wacked on the head with a paddle (didn't he have skin burns?), or have i remembered it wrong?

If this is the case, then maybe that is the effect the shot will have on Ben in the present?

Comment

Something I dont understand is

What happened with Rose and Bernard, they were seen briefly after the island moved the first time but since then nothing, even after the 3 years later they seem to have vanished.

Comment

Hopefully dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                    Hopefully dead.
                    Lets hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                      I jsut remembered when we see older Ben at the end of one of the previous episodes (once they've returned back to the island, and Lock says "that was the man that killed me), wasn't he looking a lot worse than someone who has "only" been wacked on the head with a paddle (didn't he have skin burns?), or have i remembered it wrong?

If this is the case, then maybe that is the effect the shot will have on Ben in the present?
                      This as a thought. Maybe the young Ben and the old Ben are two different people or entities. Perhaps the young Ben did die, but a new evil Ben was made by the hostiles.

Comment

Ben has a twin brother! Well that would be a cop out i guess.......... The gun shot was not fatal, or he had a comic book under his clothes........ OR the island saves Ben and has a miraculous recovery like Locke has done so many times before...........

Comment

No way

Little Ben is dead

, I can see a scene with
                          being tormented by visits from a
                          wearing

Ghost Ben

as he starts on his path towards the darkside and the

purge...

Last edited by spagmasterswift; 30-03-2009, 16:21. Reason: Soz FunkyDan

Comment

Ben won't die, Kate will probably save him next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                              Ben won't die, Kate will probably save him next week.
                              Why in the world would our Freckles do that for?!

Comment

I reckon Ben has Aaron hidden away from her and Ben struck a deal with her regarding that. Which is probably the reason why she came to the island.

Comment

Working...
                                X