The Commando Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I let him go.

Oh yeah, that's what I was going to say. I watched it again... when Bennet's taunting Matrix he says something like 'that looks like it hurts, does it?' and then Arnie goes 'come over here and I'll show you', that was a proper LMAO moment - why does no one every mention it, was it too wise-cracking and not enough cheese?

Comment

Commando = The new Lime Cat tbh

Comment

Yeah but Commando has an edge. Commando has Arnie's daughter.

Also, I just saw someone's avatar on the Gaming-Age forums of a screengrab just after lil Alyssa Milano has creamed Arnie's face with, err, ice-cream and it looks like a right Arnie facial shot. Is there anything this film doesn't have?

Comment

If Matrix was here, he'd laugh too.

Comment

Watched Commando this morning before work. Set me up for the whole day - what a glorious, glorious film.

Has anyone on here ever seen the UK TV dubbed/cut to bits version of Robocop?

"You're gonna be a bad motherCRUSHER"

and:

"You ashcan. You stupid, stupid ashcan!"

Ashcan? What the **** were they thinking? Still - the dubbed version of that film is, for me, the funniest thing I have ever seen. The bit where Weller gets shot about 500 times is also cut to about five seconds - so one minute he is in one piece, there are a few gunshots - and suddenly he has been torn asunder by gunfire - genius.

Comment

Are you still at Teesside Tom? With those PissAnt Tutors? :P

Comment

Aye I am mate. Holton's signed me up on his new Computer Generated Imagery MSc so I'm here for another year yet. He managed to get my fees paid for me, as well as get me some funding for rent and living costs, so it's all good.

Comment

Comment

Quick post to show my support for Commando.. and my new Arnie avatar <<<<

Respect Commando

Comment

I really loved listening to those Piss Ant tutors. They made me laugh. If Norris was here, he'd laugh too.

Comment

Predator rules! :P

Comment

Commando ruled my childhood, and i saw it 5 times on tape in one year .... last year get the Region 1 DVD, it's uncut with the full arm chopping, toolshed madness!!!!

on an unrelated not, did anyone see McBain on the simpsons tonight? ****ing hilarious.

McBain : I cannot avenge my partner with zis puny pea shooter!
                          Typical Dumbass Lt Cop : That hand cannon you have is beyond protocol Mcbain! and in my department we do things by the book!

/ McBain pulls out huge gun, blows book in half and take out half the wall

Mcbain : Bye Book!

McBain = Ownage

Comment

<---- Lookie, 'creamed' Arnie avy.
                            Anyone want any Commando/Predator/etc DVD screen-capped avatars, PM me - I've got one with Alyssa wiping it with a tissue. Har har.

Comment

Thanks to this thread, and missing it on Channel 5, I've resorted to buying it on DVD for ?6.6666666666666666666667. and I'm going to watch it RIGHT NOW!

This better be worth it! >_<

Edit: watched it, avatar says it all, but I'll probably change it again to someone else
                              Last edited by Siri; 01-04-2005, 17:41.

Comment

it feels good to be back tom..

Comment

Working...
                                X