Clear All

My Commando: Director's Cut has been shipped from Movietyme

Comment

Mine too. Hope its worth it!
      Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by figflair View Post
        Mine too. Hope its worth it!
        For 10 quid you can't go wrong. It's the best film of its kind.

Mine dispatched today also

Comment

It's only got a couple of differences to the "regular" cut, including a tad bit more in the toolshed scene (no arm-bashing, mind, just more of the guy with the circular saw in his neck). The other differences are just minor dialogue ones.

Comment

Thanks for spoiling my anticipation Bill!

Comment

Got mine Saturday but hadn't been able to check ot out till today.

Well there is no arm bashing scene but the arm lopping is in there aswell as a few other little extra bits. The picture quality is great and it's in 5.1. I've had this off Sky HD permanently recorded on my set top box and can now finally delete it. There is a couple of featurettes which are decent (featuring Bennett no less.) I'm looking forward to hearing the directors commentary now.

Ace

Comment

watched the featurettes on the directors cut today and Arnie is quite a funny chap

only about an extra 2 minutes stuck in it overall and i dont really see why the shed sequence was cut, probably since it focuses on the pain the soldiers are in as they die

Comment

Originally posted by anephric View Post
                  It's only got a couple of differences to the "regular" cut, including a tad bit more in the toolshed scene (no arm-bashing, mind, just more of the guy with the circular saw in his neck). The other differences are just minor dialogue ones.
                  Alright Aneff! Nice to see a familiar name here.

Comment

Listened to the R1 SE Director's Commentary on this yesterday.

Is it me or is there a mistake re Bennett's hatred towards Matrix? I always thought Bennett hated Matrix as he had him kicked off the team for enjoying killing people too much. But the Director said it was never explained and that it was because Matrix left Bennett for dead in a previous mission....

I know I am sliding into anorak material here but somebody clear this up please!

Comment

Well, i always thought bennet hated matrix cos he always felt threatened and inferior to him when they served together.

But either or will do as this has to be one of Arnies most err charismatic moments........

Comment

Matrix spurned Bennet's advances. Obviously.

Comment

In the film Bennett says that he was kiched off the team by Arnie and later on, Arnie says it was because he enjoyed killing too much. I think the director might be the one confused here.

Comment

That's pretty sad...the Director doesn't understand his own film!!

Comment

C4, 11.20 tonight. Bennett would be so glad if you could make it.

Comment

hope its in HD on ch4 HD, that ever so camp baddy's chain mail vest will really benefit from the extra resolution.

Comment

Working...
                                X