No announcement yet.

New Series of Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know the name of the electronica song used in Who Confidential for this?

Comment

Great episode I thought, one of the better ones since the return.

Comment

I agree, such a great episode. These cheaper episodes (well, I think they are cheaper) tend to be my favourites as they are more story and character driven, bit like with the older "Blink" episode.

Comment

I like how Karen Gillan can't say beautiful (cos she's Scotch) but the script called for her to say it about six times.

Comment

There was a little too much Dr Who™ illogical bull**** science for my tastes and those handbots could've been a bit more dangerous but Gillan revealed depth as an actor that I never imagined she had.

Also her line about people who are really beautiful but have the personality of a brick made me chuckle. Oh the irony!
            Last edited by Super Monkey Balls; 11-09-2011, 11:30.

Comment

Great episode. Really didn't expect it to turn out like that.

Knew Older Amy wouldn't make it out of the episode but I fully expected her to die heroically getting them out, not her being deliberately left behind. Really impressed they went for the jugular with that.

After last week's poor episode, that one reminded me that Moffat really can produce some great TV.

Next ep looks like a Shining homage and could be fun.

Comment

Really good episode this week. Acted well and scripted nicely too. Nice to see the Doctor in the shadows and Amy and Rory take the lead. Some touching moments too.

Comment

I liked this weeks, very very complex plot that might be a little lost on the younger audience though.

And the ending?

I had no idea they were going to drop Amy and Rory as full companions before the end of the series (although we're clearly not actually done with them as characters yet)

Comment

I'll be interested to see where they go with the next episode which is supposed to make up part 2 of a trilogy.

I liked this one and after seeing a couple of the earlier ones again I think this series may actually hold up strong when watched seperate from the weekly, broken scheduling the BBC has done. There's a few gems in this run.

Comment

Running Torchwood at the same time has made this series seem even better

Comment

Everything on TV seems better if you watch Torchwood.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                          Everything on TV seems better if you watch Torchwood.
                          Really poor season, don't know if it is coming back for another?

Anyhow good episode of Doctor Who yesterday.

Comment

You guys liked yesterdays episode? By far the worst for me in this current Matt Smith generation.
                            Very rarely do I get bored with Doctor Who but last nights episode had me wanting it to end.

Comment

I just want to know what the Doctor saw in his room and why it prompted that reaction. My guess is it was Adric or maybe Rose.

Comment

I'll take a wild stab and say it was himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X