New Series of Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weresheep
    Go to the Bad Wolf site linked above and click on the 'Disclaimer' link. Take a GOOD look at that page...
    geocomtex?!

lol @ this from their 'support' page:

"Q: I'm trying to get the Discotron-3 to flash in the sequence MED BIL EOTV
    A: It just doesn't flash in that sequence. I'm sorry."

Comment

hehe nice touch.

Right so The Bad Wolf is either going to be -

A) A Character

B) The people behind the game station

C) An Event

A seems most likely. Bad Wolf is most likely The Doctor. But what if it was Mickey or Captain Jack turning on The Doctor and Rose? That would make sense in a "The Bad Wolf is following you Rose" kind of way.

Comment

Originally posted by mattSix
        geocomtex?!

lol @ this from their 'support' page:

"Q: I'm trying to get the Discotron-3 to flash in the sequence MED BIL EOTV
        A: It just doesn't flash in that sequence. I'm sorry."
        Hehe, nope (although that is funny). Go to that page and hit Ctrl-A (select all text) and you should see a previously hidden couple of lines at the bottom of the page.

-weresheep

Comment

That is odd.

Cant help but wonder what it's all about (Alfie)

Comment

ah... now i'm getting the point... i think!

Comment

I'm starting to sound like a stuck record here, but its another class episode again tonight.

Had to laugh at how the Tranny and Suzzana robots had the different shaped chests

And an army of Daleks. What more could any ask for ?

And as for next week - I really cant wait to see if that voice is who I think it is

Comment

right i've always watched Dr Who from when i was wee but, i'm not really a geek on it

the voice at the end of tonights episode - was that davros???

or do you think something else

Comment

Best line:

"WHAT IS THE MEAN-ING OF THIS NEG-A-TIIIVE??"

Daleks 4tw

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                    the voice at the end of tonights episode - was that davros???
                    Thats who I'm thinking too

Comment

Simply gobsmacking. It just keeps getting better and better. I almost came in pants when the dalek fleet was revealed.

Comment

I know tonight's episode was a satire, but all that game show stuff was so painful and frankly embarassing to watch. I nearly turned the channel, it was very close.

Then the Daleks came and all was well. That's the problem with Doctor Who, you have to suffer to awful dross to get to the good stuff.

Comment

Ah well.. it's Doctor Who, what you expect Kotatsu?

Absolutely rocking the house here with that episode. Next week will be even better, I promise

As for the voice at the end, the concensus of theory is either Davros still be alive, or it's Adam. Yes that Adam, the one who got the eye in his head and was deliberately taken back to Earth at the end of the "Long Game" episode.

Which, of course, is the reference the Doctor made "Someone's been playing the long game", and the episode where Satellite 5 first appeared and we saw how the Doctor had shaped the 100 years in between "visits".
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                            Thats who I'm thinking too
                            I do hope so..

Does anyone know what actually happened to Davros, which was his last episode ?
                            Last edited by Unwell Cat; 11-06-2005, 20:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
                              the concensus of theory is either Davros still be alive, or it's Adam. Yes that Adam, the one who got the eye in his head and was deliberately taken back to Earth at the end of the "Long Game" episode.
                              That would be a bit of a (nice) twist.

Or it could even be the regenerated Dalek from this series episode of `Dalek`

As long as its not Mickey I'll be happy

Comment

Cant really see it being Adam because in the trailer the doctor asks how did you survive the time war at which point the voice (hopefully Davros) says through me and since Adam was on Earth and not Gallifrey it cant be him.

Could be wrong though...

Comment

Working...
                                X