New Series of Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bignige
    Won't the mystery guest be The Master? Wasn't it him who created the Daleks?
    No No No Davros created the Daleks.

Comment

Who says the Daleks have been recreated? Perhaps they were not actually destroyed in the war with the Time Lords, but the Doctor thinks that they were.

Couldn't The Master have saved them somehow, by pulling them out of the time when they were supposed to be destroyed? He does have the ability to affect time doesn't he?

Comment

Its seems the BBC have high hopes for this Saturday at 12:00pm everyday there will be a teaser trailer on www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho and shown on BBC1 at 8:00pm dare to watch them?

Comment

It might be the Emporer Dalek...

Comment

Btw after facing the Autons, Rose's mum and Micky might be involved... no idea how though.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Personally I don't think that Adam is going to appear again this season. It just doesn't tie in well with the scale and length of the Dalek plan and escape from the Time War. they would have had to escaped and come to Earth with a plan already just to run into him. I'd be surprised if it isn't Davros. As for the regeneration, I'll also be heavily surprised if that takes place on Saturday. I'm expecting it to be in the opener of the Christmas special rather than show a quick shot of the new doctor and leave audiences to think of him as a crappy imposter having had no time to get used to him. I think its more likely the Ninth Doctor will die saving everyone and Rose and jack will escape in the Tardis which Jack will probably have an idea how to operate by now. It also gives a stronger drama angle for Rose who till now has no idea the Doctor can regenerate so will finish the series thinking he's really popped it.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X
                No No No Davros created the Daleks.
                Yeah, that's who I meant. I'm hoping it's a pissed off K-9!!

Comment

Bad Wolf still a mystery straight from the horses mouth.

I thought it was the operator of the Tv station.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                    Yeah, that's who I meant. I'm hoping it's a pissed off K-9!!
                    tbh,
                    Attached Files

Comment

Bloody Daily Mirror managed to spoil what "THEY.SURVIVED.THROUGH.ME.!!" is today on page 15

Haven't they heard of spoiler tags??

If you do want to know tho ---->

It's emperor dalek, in a big **** off massive end of level boss dalek mecha thingy!! Linky

Comment

Well most of the final episode was pretty good, but the way the Daleks were destroyed was pretty weak. It was like the writers couldn't think of a decent way of winning.

I didn't like the Doctor transformation particularly either - but overall good stuff, and definitely an excellent series.

Comment

Did seem pretty weak for a such a climatic showdown didnt see the point in reviving Jack either and then just leaving him behind. Regen was pretty weak to. Oh and Jack kissing the doctor didnt go down well.

Comment

Was that just the best television prog for as long as I can remember ? Bloody right it was !

Really wasn't expecting to see the new Doctor at the end ! I thought it was just going to do the old style "have to wait until the next series starts" to actually see the results of the regeneration.

Cant say I'm looking forward to Tennant as the Doctor though. Still, time (ho ho) will tell on that front.

That and a Xmas special !!!!11111 That'll make the wait till the next series a bit more bareable.

On another note did the

Emperor Dalek

(spoilered just in case) remind anyone else of Metal Gear Rex / The Shagohod ?

Overall, a blistering few weeks of entertainment. Saturday night TV will be empty for me until its back on

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                              On another note did the

Emperor Dalek

(spoilered just in case) remind anyone else of Metal Gear Rex / The Shagohod ?
                              i was betting on him closing up and teaing around the place like a nutter....would have been excellent.

Comment

Shockingly good finale to a shockingly good series. I'm somewhat of a minor Dr. Who fan, but this... this has surpassed all my expectations. My respect for Russell T. Davies has skyrocketed. He's managed to ressurect the series and court new fans and old times alike. Best Doctor Who producer ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X