Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strider View Post

Have I missed something or is it a massive blooper on their part?[/spoiler]
    Didn't she actually question that when it started to happen and the Dr gave a reason as to why it was still going to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Strider View Post
      Here's something I don't get.

Amy was acting all flirty and stuff due to Rory getting swallowed by the crack and being effectively erased from her memory. All well and good but in the second angels episode she's talking to the doctor at the end about how she could remember the soldiers who had disappeared into the crack but the other soldiers couldn't. He said she was special because she was a time traveller now and saw things differently. With that in mind, how could she possibly forget about the man she was going to marry so easily?

Have I missed something or is it a massive blooper on their part?

The Doctor expositioned that the Clerics were not part of her world (life?), which is why she could still remember them. Rory however, was part of her world, which is why she forgot.

Comment

Spot on there DJ Kix.

Comment

I am really looking forward to tonight, for me the best thing about Blink was the Doctor out of his element not the angels

Comment

I think you'll find Carey Mulligan was the best thing about Blink

Comment

Yes, she is lovely.

I love that Daisy Haggard is in this, she was aces in the persuasionists.
              This kind of episode is what I was looking forward to in Moffat's reign

Bar the first ep, that was the best in series so far.
              I also hope that someone gets caps of Karren in confidencial this week as she looks stunning!
              Last edited by dvdmike; 12-06-2010, 18:38.

Comment

Yeah it was a good episode. Can't believe the series is nearly finished, it's flown over. Smith is my favourite Doctor of the modern series.

Too little Gillan content in the ep so I'll definitely watch the repeat of Confidential.

Comment

Great ep that, some funny dialogue.

The finale could be awesome

Every major Dr Who race all attacking whatever's in that box?

Comment

Last nights was alright. The story seemed an afterthought wrapped around the cliched love story and suffered a few holes because of it. Smith is consistently fascinating to watch though, even when the writers have a dumb idea like making the Doctor play football.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                      I also hope that someone gets caps of Karen in confidencial this week as she looks stunning!
                      Agreed, she looked totally cute and amazing

Comment

Maybe it's me going off the show but I've found the last few episodes really very boring. I love Matt Smith as the doctor but the storylines... they suck!

Comment

The last one was obviously played almost entirely for laughs, and it did so very well. Something else I don't recall ever happening in the previous RTD series.

Comment

I saw this coming Saturday's ep last night, and while I will of course not go into detail I will say that it easily my favourite from this season and definitely worth a watch!

Comment

Spoilers are out for the finale now so peeps have to tread lightly. They're even out for the Xmas special too

Comment

That was ace! A real tense episode and a great ending. No idea how the last episode is going to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X