New Series of Doctor Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious as to how he hasn't cottoned on to her yet given

they've previously said he's able to sense the existence of other Time Lords. I saw the end of Ep 2 last night and when Amy's tied to the bench the Silence says to her 'We have given you a gift, you're part to play will soon be over

Comment

Really really liked the Neil Gaiman one. Lovely little episode.

Comment

That was one of the best episodes I've seen. Loved it

Comment

Yep, really good. Would have liked them to drop the pirate episode and made this a two parter.
          Last edited by PeteJ; 14-05-2011, 19:03.

Comment

Was great to see the Dr show some emotion, touching scene. A fantastic episode, in looks and writing.

Comment

Really, really liked that one. I do worry sometimes that the one's that seem the most balanced like this are left over scripts from the Tennant era, though seeing the old room again was

It's back to the 2 parters now :/

Nearly upto the summer break again. I really hate this split season idea

Comment

Was pretty good that ep, the bit where the home was messing with Amy was nice and dark and the bit where the doctor spots the snake tattoo a nice touch.

Comment

Nice bit of delivery from Smith too when he says 'I don't want you to'

Reminded the viewer that he hasn't just shrugged of his woes from the past entirely and is still really lonely

Comment

Smith was much better in that Ep but he still feels a little off from last season. Not sure why. Liked it a lot overall.

Comment

A review from the Guide to Doctor Who and its associated spin-offs, including Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures.

Has some clips up where Neil Gaiman discusses some cut scenes. The dead Tardis Graveyard scene sounds cool

Comment

Great ep this week. Shame it had to be wrapped up so quickly and easily. That could have easily gone to 2 or 3 episodes.

Comment

Agreed, that should've been a two parter. Fantastic episode, loads of great ideas. Putting the Tardis in a lady was inspired and her from Corrie played it surprisingly well. The House messing with Amy's head was great, I would've loved to have seen more than corridors though, maybe more vintage control rooms. I'm sure we'll get to see the pool at some point.

Even little things like Telepathic door codes. Genius.

Comment

Sadly he burned the pool along with Squash Court 7 in order to reach the bubble universe, lol. I loved that Rory was the pretty one and that the TARDIS chose the Doctor and is quite like him. Obvious reference to River tucked in there too. Looking forward to more of the Doctor and 'Sexy'

Comment

Completely passed me by till I was just reminded but its interesting that Michael Sheen did the voice for House considering it's a decent guest appearance in a pretty much unrecognisable role

Comment

Nice ideas but poor execution. Probably it for good episodes until September now

Comment

Working...
                                X