No announcement yet.

Family Guy appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know they were still making this.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      If that is really how they are going to stick with it from now on, how is it going to work?

Spoilers for the rest

Brian & Stewie both work off each other some of the best ones have been when they are paired up.
      they could always do a Stewie time travel interdimensional thingy to bring him back...

Comment

Yeah they destroyed the time machine but they could easily have him rebuild it if its a flop. Not bad really. Funny how it ended for Brian after some of the torture he has been through!

Comment

I used to love Family Guy when I was a kid but now I've just gone back to thinking it's not a patch on The Simpson's. The Life of Brian episode was especially bland, downright pointless considering

Maya Rudolph already said she's in an episode next year where Brian has a crush on her.

Last edited by Pikate; 26-11-2013, 19:18.

Comment

Simpsons is a better show for sure.

Comment

I stopped watching Family Guy a while back. Maybe season 8 (US). I find American Dad to be a far more gratifying show now.

As for the Simpsons, sheer brilliance. Even now I think it's better than anything Seth MacFarlane produces, although there was definitely a lull after season 12 for a few years.
              Last edited by speedlolita; 27-11-2013, 09:51.

Comment

Seth Green?

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about FSW.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake.

Comment

I find South Park to be the best show on TV.

Comment

The Sound of MusicNBC’s live three-hour TV staging of “The Sound Of Music,” starring Carrie Underwood and Stephen Moyer, drew a 4.6 rating and 18.5 million viewers last night. The special easily dominated the night and marks NBC’s best non-sports Thursday since the finale of “ER” in 2009. [Source: The Live Feed] Marvel’s Agents of […]

And guess who's back. No wonder I stopped watching

Comment

Working...
                        X