No announcement yet.

Family Guy appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im watching the 3 series again atm and everything is fair game. Hitler, jews, catholics, feminists etc . I enjoy it because it jumps from pureile to intelligent humour at random and doesnt take itself too easily.

Comment

The Family Guy Series 4 DVD boxset is out on 24/04/06!!!

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Freakin' sweet

Comment

I absolutely love the show and could quote all day from it but the best thing is that the new series has some of the funniest moments yet. The Thundercats bit where Liono uses the sword of omens to perve on Cheetarah taking a piss is probably the funniest bit ever.
        Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Really like family guy got series 4 byte one.Perhaps not as good as whats gone before but still very very funny.

Also a great peter vs chicken just like the original its so over the top you cannot help but laugh

Quagmire : I felt guilty once......but then she woke up

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan
            The Family Guy Series 4 DVD boxset is out on 24/04/06!!!

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Freakin' sweet
            Only ?16.99! Bargain!

Comment

Ooh, time for a pre-order!

Comment

My Season 4 boxed set shipped from Play today!

And I'm off work all next week, ace

Comment

Series 4 easily tops all the others, they seem to push the envolope abit further too. Some real great moments you're in for, especially where Peter forgets how to sit down (you'll see what i mean).

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X
                    especially where Peter forgets how to sit down (you'll see what i mean).
                    hahahaha that bits classic I'll need to get this asap.

Comment

Excalty how many episodes are on the Season 4 DVD? The episodes that are on every few weeks in the states recently, bertrum and Brian getting a job etc still seemed to be classed as Season 4 but ain't longed since aired in the U.S, will we get them?

Comment

Excalty how many episodes are on the Season 4 DVD? The episodes that are on every few weeks in the states recently, bertrum and Brian getting a job etc still seemed to be classed as Season 4 but ain't longed since aired in the U.S, will we get them?
                        13 episodes over 3 discs and fox feel they are on season 5 now
                        Last edited by buster_broon; 21-04-2006, 20:06.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                          13 episodes over 3 discs and fox feel they are on season 5 now
                          Only 13? That's only about half! Shame on you Fox.

Comment

Only 13? That's only about half! Shame on you Fox.
                            but fox only released 13 episodes in season 4 - so its a full season

but apparently tv have weird season's in teh US

There is alot more planned for season 5

Comment

Woot!

Comment

any body know when they start airing the new series in the states?

Comment

Working...
                                X