No announcement yet.

Family Guy appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, it was a great episode. Not one of the best but they rarely make a **** one.

Don't see what all the "fuss" was about though.

Family Guy is still one of my favourites. I watched the new Simpsons episode shortly afterward and was left feeling numb, the Metallica cameo was pathetic and it really shows how desperate they are to get viewers and how far their standards have fallen.

Comment

Feel same way i barly finished that simpsons after watching family guy, american dad next in a minute god i love the internet

Comment

"i've been raped" lol

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike
          "i've been raped" lol
          ' i only went in to get a gerbal removed, i ended up being the gerbal'

Comment

"you sound just like him"

Comment

Hehe what a quality episode. The just seem to get better & better.

The michael jackson bit had me laughing too.

Comment

Why is it that only Brian and Chris can hear Stewie? Whenever he talks to someone else they never respond to him.

Comment

peter and meg respond to

I dont really want to get all nerdy and point out where

Think meg is the worse character....she is a whiny little runt i said RUNT
                  Last edited by eastyy; 12-09-2006, 09:48.

Comment

I didnt mind the simpsons the godfather ref's were fantasticly done

Comment

I always thought that Lois and Peter actually hear Stewie speak in "baby talk", rather than what we/Brian hears.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                        peter and meg respond to

I dont really want to get all nerdy and point out where
                        I can think of the episode where Brian is peeing on the carpet and peter teaches stewie to use a loo. Stewie asks peter to put his hand on the toilet, he does and then Stewie smacks him with the seat.

Meg, meg, meg...

The episode where she pretends that Stewie is her crack addicted baby?

Anyway, I've been going through season 5 recently. 'Condensation' is a big one between my mates and I... The BBC, well I never! heheheh.

Comment

Originally posted by nips
                          I can think of the episode where Brian is peeing on the carpet and peter teaches stewie to use a loo. Stewie asks peter to put his hand on the toilet, he does and then Stewie smacks him with the seat.

Meg, meg, meg...

The episode where she pretends that Stewie is her crack addicted baby?

Anyway, I've been going through season 5 recently. 'Condensation' is a big one between my mates and I... The BBC, well I never! heheheh.

that was what i was thinking about peter with stewie aswell

but with meg i was thinking more the phone thing in the latest season

Comment

Week one this week and the simpsons sucked. American dad to the rescue it was then

Comment

We absolutely loved this episode, the radio stuff had us in stiches!

Comment

The "Hot Dog" bit was funny I will admit

Comment

Working...
                                X