Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new episode i thought was very good

some quality moments this week

1/ Pizza delivery man prepare to meet your maker, at the hands of my cat launcher

2/ Stewie airplane sequence

3/ and it turns out these teeth i got from the old man are phoney, Brian, Brian look i'm Gary Busey i'm frequently aggressive in situations that dont call for it

the last one i nearly spat my tea out

Comment

Just started watching season 5 on DVD, liked the show before but never though it was great- but this season is! So many hilarious references from back to the future to Lindburgh (sp) from office space ("if you could just file those TPS reports...").

Brilliant show

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
        the new episode i thought was very good

some quality moments this week

1/ Pizza delivery man prepare to meet your maker, at the hands of my cat launcher

2/ Stewie airplane sequence

3/ and it turns out these teeth i got from the old man are phoney, Brian, Brian look i'm Gary Busey i'm frequently aggressive in situations that dont call for it

the last one i nearly spat my tea out
        Yes! Some amazing one liners in the new ep! I adored the

Once you go black, you go deaf

line

Comment

Originally posted by Haribokart
          Just started watching season 5 on DVD, liked the show before but never though it was great- but this season is! So many hilarious references from back to the future to Lindburgh (sp) from office space ("if you could just file those TPS reports...").

Brilliant show
          Just starting watching this myself.

The opening of the first episode with the Bin Laden outtakes and then Police Squad title sequence is worth the price of the box-set on its own.

Comment

Is there some kind of Xmas special kicking around ?

Comment

check the new dvd 'Fricking sweet christmas'

Comment

Yeah, this has 2 FG Christmas episodes and a 10 minute feature about Stewie - it's cheap as chips too good stocking filler I reckon

Comment

I like how the new episodes of The Simpsons keep making stupid diggs at Family Guy when the Simpsons itself is generally not funny anymore.

Indeed, Family guy has a pretty obivous structure to it, buts its tried and tested and continues to impress me and make me laugh (opposed to what the Simpsons are now: jack of all trades but master of none).

Comment

Well with simpsons some of there plots have almost strayed into family guy style lunacy

which for me does not suit the simpsons at all (like the prisoner parody)

speaking which i did laugh alot at the end of that naked gun parody with the cameo by homer and peters comment

Comment

Originally posted by El Leone
                      Indeed, Family guy has a pretty obivous structure to it, buts its tried and tested and continues to impress me and make me laugh (opposed to what the Simpsons are now: jack of all trades but master of none).
                      i made a comment about how i nearly spat tea at my monitor when stewie made a comment about Gary Busey

i nearly did again this week but the comment was about Ray Liotta

Comment

the new episode has a few quality moments:

My black son hes making each day the best that he can, also he's a ninja

Peter get out of the fridge, Peter doesnt exist only zool

and the car-jacking

Last edited by buster_broon; 29-01-2007, 11:46.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                          the new episode has a few quality moments:

My black son hes making each day the best that he can, also he's a ninja

Peter get out of the fridge, Peter doesnt exist only zool
                          didnt realise it was starting again, you sir are a ledgend

Comment

Yeah, it's yet another US show getting masacred by their ****ed up scheduling. Basically, every show out there I like except 24* has terrible scheduling.

South Park : half season then break.
                            Family Guy/Simpsons/American Dad : whatever fox feeling like doing
                            Lost : well, you all know that.
                            Prison Break : same
                            Jericho : same

Thank GOD this is back though along with the Simpsons and American Dad.

Comment

latest episode is brilliant

Brian put some lotion on

Comment

new episode is out

Peter's mortal enemy is back, his nemesis if you will

on a gigantic scale
                                Last edited by buster_broon; 07-05-2007, 14:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X