Futurama new series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wierd cos I also saw this :

"The studio is in early discussions to put Futurama back in production and create a limited number of episodes of the Emmy Award-winning series -- although it's too soon to tell where those episodes might end up, adds the trade. While reports of Futurama's return have been loosely discussed in the past, this is the first time we've heard word of Fox taking an interest."

Comment

The opening of the new series of family guy they list shows fox cancelled

There are quite a lot

Also malcom in the middle is now cancelled dont know if thats a fox show though

Comment

Malcolm in the Middle had ran it's course though.

Comment

I'm glad Malcolm has finished, that show really annoyed me actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar
            They should have done that with 'alias'....I also think 'lost' will turn out the same.
            What did we learn from The Simpsons' Troy McClure? "The show will continue to be trotted out until it is no longer profitable."

Comment

Really does show the difference between american and british shows.

Some of the best comedys here like faulty towers/only fools and horses/porridge etc etc a series is 6 episodes.And most of them finished on a high.

American shows a series is 12+ episodes (many are other 20) its no wonder why it goes downhill later on

Comment

Futurama's Back: Four Movies Greenlit!
                January 21st, 2006

Billy West, voice of Phillip J. Fry, Professor Farnsworth, and others, today confirmed via his website forum that new episodes of Futurama have been greenlit by FOX. The word from executive producer David X. Cohen was delivered to West today, with four straight-to-DVD full-length features ordered, obviously with the possibility of more or even a series revival depending on how those sell. The show's production crew is expected to get back together and start recording the new material at the end of July or August this year.

Last edited by Jebus; 22-01-2006, 08:08.

Comment

This is great news. The show is my favourite cartoon series ever, and I must have watched the box-sets 5 times over. I think there was a lot of room for new stories and characters. The show definitely ended too soon!

Comment

This is great news, I've watched the DVDs over and over again with audio commentaries, it's hilarious. In the "Birdbot of Icecatraz"-episode Billy West speaks with his Zoidberg-voice throughout the whole audio commentary

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                      Well i thought it WAS very funny just i felt with many scenes it felt like they were just trying to waste time.

Like that vomiting scene for example
                      That's just their style of humour. The fourth series is the funniest yet, the rest are just boring now when I try and watch them, no massive laugh out loud moments.

Comment

The episode with the Globe Trotters is pretty funny, I think its season 3.

Comment

13 new episodes to be shown on Comedy Central have been confirmed for 2008, that's a hell of a long wait for more Zapp Brannigan.

Comment

Great news but soo far away

Comment

2008?

Everyone email them and tell them to draw faster.

Comment

Top stuff...but yeah 2008?! Damn them!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Some new futurama! Ok, it's not alot but I'll take anything futurama

Comment

Working...
                                X