No announcement yet.

Futurama new series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its a long shot but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have an episode with Bubblegum Tate and the other Globetrotters lol.

Comment

i was hoping for another battle between earth and the inhabitants of nintendoo 64

nooooooooooooo gobble gobble

Comment

Tsk tsk, it's wakka wakka

Comment

So they're doing 16 new episodes which are 4 movies split up?

I'd prefer 16 new episodes but any futurama is good futurama

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

shaky cam trailer for the comeback, featuring more FOX cussing

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEtZHOj4vHo&NR=1

shaky cam trailer for the comeback, featuring more FOX cussing
                look back 6 posts Although new futurama stuff deserves multiple posts so its alright

Comment

Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

New trailer out end of this month i think

Comment

Ah man that had me laughing. Cannot wait.

Comment

Looks awesome, looking forward to this a lot more than the Simpsons movie.

Any idea on PAL release date? At the end of the trailer says "coming any second to dvd near you" but I imagine that's NTSC rather than PAL, and it might be a complete joke rather than just a more amusing way of saying "out soon".

Edit: According to it's wikipedia page, US relese date is Nov 27th. Hoepfully the UK one will be the same.
                      Last edited by Malavon; 12-10-2007, 18:12.

Comment

I only got into Futurama last year, and I've really enjoyed it. It's a shame it got cancelled, but at least it's coming back!

Series 4 wasn't as good as it could have been, but it ended too quickly. Although the final episode was really good, it just didn't feel like a final episode at all.

I think I'll need to start going through Futurama again. At least I know what I'll be doing tomorrow then!

Comment

Yeah sadly you can tell they were rushed to the ending of futurama, which is where they wanted to go ultimately.

But looking at the positive, we've got the fry leela thing out the way a bit and can focus on some more mental comedy!

Definitely more excited about this than any animated series

Comment

I spent most of my afternoon going through the first series with the audio commentary. I really enjoyed listening to it, and it was great to find out little bits of information here and there. I won't be surprised if I spend tomorrow evening doing the same with series two!

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy View Post

But looking at the positive, we've got the fry leela thing out the way a bit and can focus on some more mental comedy!
                              D'you reckon they'll be "together" when it comes back, cos I've a sneaking suspicion that'll still not have happened.

Comment

didnt someone say that a few episodes of season 4 were actually rejects from previous series ?

Comment

Working...
                                X