No announcement yet.

Futurama new series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My DVD came today, I'm gonna go eat a Nando's then chill out on the sofa and watch some new futurama

Comment

Hope you enjoy it buddy, let us know whatch ya think.

Comment

I enjoyed it, although no way as near as much as the first one, which I thought was brilliant.

Comment

Got the DVD today, like Dezmond has stated it is crammed packed full of extras and the such. Even though I was a tad disappointed with the main feature I watched it with the commentary on and was well worth it, hilarious.

The Futurama Game footage with commentary was brilliant aswell, I never played the game at the time, nice little extra.

The next Movie coming soon looks as if it could be something special, can't wait.

Comment

I saw this again last night and it really is the most random futurama you could watch. It starts off with some quality jokes then it turns into some random storyline which you could not expect

Yivo leaving messages on the answering phone

My girlfriend couldn't comprehend what the bloody hell was going on, but she enjoyed it

Comment

Watched the latest one this evening.

I loved Benders Big Score, even though it kind of fell apart half way through I still thoroughly enjoyed it. But Beast With A Billion Backs just felt... well, it pains me to say it as a Futurama fan but, it felt dire and totally directionless.

Someone needs to point out to Joe DiMaggio that he's voicing Bender, not Marcus Fenix. He's been able to split the two up until now, but during BWBB he sounded so out of character I fully expected him to shout something about the Locust.

There were less in jokes (which I can live with) but the biggest issue I had was that it wasn't very interesting and not very funny either. I think I only laughed a handful of times in the whole run. And given that the repeats of the series still make me laugh more than that in their 30 minute run time, that's really not good.

As someone said earlier in this thread it doesn't seem that Futurama is able to support a 90 minute outing. It should, but they just can seem to do it.

I hope the next one is a big improvement.

Comment

Yeah I was disappointed with this one, the build up in the episode was excellent (when Fry

crosses the void

) but the reveal was poor. They pretty much took one joke and spread it thin across 90 minutes.

That said I still enjoyed it, I hardly sat there wanting the world to end.

Comment

I'm really gutted by how the movies have turned out tbh. They're OK, but nothing more than that imo and I'm just disappointed as they're nowhere near the quality of the series.

Comment

I just finished watching beast and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't perfect but still good.

Comment

On display at ComicCon.

Comment

Hehehe that is an awesome cover! Hopefully we are gonna get a gaming geek love in!

Comment

So NOW they're starting to release them on bluray? :angry:

Comment

Holy shizzo, Blu Ray? This could well be my first Blu Ray purchase! I shall investigate into others being released too.

Comment

I'd forgotten they were releasing on Blu Ray, I was listening to the commentary on the first film and they were saying how because they had reused a few scenes in a couple of the films they either had to redraw them or have the original cells rescanned and even then they have to draw extra bits on either side to fill in the rest of the 16:9 ratio.

Comment

Damn I still haven't seen them with Audio Commentary. Find it hard to find the time with so much other cool stuff going on at the moment

Comment

Working...
                                X