No announcement yet.

Futurama new series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't like the cat one either, but yeah, I'm reading...just not posting as much, sorry!

The time travel one was okay too, but the Fry/Leela thing is....well, what's going on? It's like these episodes are all out of sync!

Comment

Just watched 9, that was a good un!

Comment

Yay, people!

I think the season is split in two, with the second half being shown next year. Might be wrong though.

Comment

This week's surely a contender for best of the series so far?

Comment

Episode 11, not bad, but not up with this current season's best IMO.

Comment

I have series 1-4 on dvd and all the 4 dvd release episodes, is there anywhere i can get these new episodes on dvd or blu ray ?

Comment

G o o g l e

Comment

My copy is shipping soon

Comment

Shame it's likely to be region locked - I'm not paying double that for a PAL copy.

****ing greed is what it is.

Comment

Hope someone can confirm if its region free or not soon, would love to order that boxset

Comment

Quality front cover. Can't wait for the next season!

Comment

Doubt it'll be region free, most Fox titles are region coded.
                          Eh... have a nice Christmas, Europe?

Comment

Had a look at the BD yesterday, and watched the Holiday episode. It was a kinda meh episode to be honest - it does seem like all the best ones have been nearer the start of the run. Hopefully the next batch is more sustainable.

From the look I've taken, the BD looks *flawless*. No wrinkles around lines, no compression artefacts, nothing. It looks like they've even dithered the coloured gradients to stop banding artefacts from appearing. Seems like a first-rate job.

Comment

As Professor Farnsworth would say, good news everyone! Two of the best shows on the box right now have been given full season renewals, while a third is looking highly likely to be getting one itself very soon says Entertainment Weekly and Deadline. First up, Comedy Central has ordered another batch of twenty six episodes […]

26 ep Season 8/9 commissioned

Comment

Two new episodes aired last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X