No announcement yet.

Gig Going Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dun care about the band man, it's the sizzongs that do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper View Post
      i dun care about the band man, it's the sizzongs that do it for me.
      well you should! off topic, I hear yoshi's been banned....

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
        I hear yoshi's been banned....
        he did it for the ****

Comment

Just got back from watching Jarvis Cocker at the Manchester Acedemy it was fookin ACE

Comment

NIN is Trent Rezn0r. You can trust he'll have a fairly kick-ass backing every time as he's more anal about every minute detail than any videogame collector I've ever encountered, that's signified in all of his 'product' packaging and the 'Halo' system that's been in place since day one. To say he's been through stages of being a ****-head and falling out with nearly everyone he works with he's done pretty well holding it all together I'd say.

"They'd better be good live!!". LOLz, have you never seen them live before?? I left the last tours' gigs feeling like I'd just been initiated into Fight Club.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
              NIN is Trent Rezn0r. You can trust he'll have a fairly kick-ass backing every time as he's more anal about every minute detail than any videogame collector I've ever encountered, that's signified in all of his 'product' packaging and the 'Halo' system that's been in place since day one. To say he's been through stages of being a ****-head and falling out with nearly everyone he works with he's done pretty well holding it all together I'd say.

"They'd better be good live!!". LOLz, have you never seen them live before?? I left the last tours' gigs feeling like I'd just been initiated into Fight Club.
              Nope never seen them live, they never play down here at all so i thought **** it of to London i come, bitch of a drive though.

Comment

One thing I won't be able to stand is being amongst a huge group of sheepish Emo-Gothers looking miserable. I'm going to be wearing a bright white shirt and smoking pure skunk joints whilst looking the happiest I've been in years, just to piss them off.

Last time I went me and my mate Wilko were awaiting the show to start when I bumped into a couple next to me.. I apologise with "Sorry luv!" to find that I'd actually said sorry to the male half of the duo... So I had to apologise again and make a crap joke about that happening to me all the time before I had dreads. He looked WELL like a bird though! ><

...and FFS! His Mrs. was HOT! I'd dress like a woman if it meant pulling ladies of her calibur.
                Last edited by dataDave; 20-02-2007, 13:40.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                  My mate got for himself, me and another friend of ours tickets to see the awesome Bloc Party on Friday April 20th at the awesome Brixton Academy! Can't wait!!
                  Missed out on tickets (support band Biffy Clyro are one of me favourite bands). Let me know if you get a couple spare...darling!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                    NIN is Trent Rezn0r
                    True. Does Reznor still beat the **** out of other band members on stage? It was funny as ****. Reznor and Patrick would just go for one another mid song.

Comment

Originally posted by IanE View Post
                      Missed out on tickets (support band Biffy Clyro are one of me favourite bands). Let me know if you get a couple spare...darling!
                      Will do...seems unlikely though have you tried the dreaded ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by RustyS Badge View Post
                        Does Reznor still beat the **** out of other band members on stage?
                        Nah, not anymore now that he's off drugs/beer and is ten years older.

Comment

me and dave hit up manchester last night for the nails gig... ****. amazing. reznor really was on form and the setlist was pretty much perfect.

here's looking forward to this evening's sesh.

\o/

Comment

Going to see The Young Knives at the Shepherd's Bush Empire tonight Should be good as I always enjoy myself in the 'Bush!

Comment

round2 of nails wasarguable even better than last night.... not a weak song in there at all. astounding energy, i thought the roof was gonna cave in and kill us all.

wowzers/10

Comment

\o/

Comment

Working...
                                X