Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops double post

Comment

Saw The Decemberists the other night, they were excellent as usual!

Towers of London next. Yes, i know people think Donnie is a twat but they play well live.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
        Nine Inch Nails 2 nights in a row for me in Brum in march. Hard to believe its been 16 years since i first seen them. The local council tried to ban them because they heard about their water and electrical equipment based antics. I've seen them on every tour since then.

Me and a mate met Trent Reznor outside Goldwins in Brum that year (1991), all the band had been go karting down at the wheels project.

I even named my cat Trent Reznor, 15 years ago.
        LOL, nice man! Didn't know you were a fan

Me and teh Crisp_Rapper are off to see them in Manchester both nights next Sunday+Monday. I've got a ticket for one of the Amsterdam shows but I can't afford to go. ; ;

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
          Me and teh Crisp_Rapper are off to see them in Manchester both nights next Sunday+Monday.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pc0jUsDsCY

the first of many.
          Last edited by Crisp_Rapper; 16-02-2007, 01:35.

Comment

Got Deftones at Rock City coming up on March 14th, also want to go see Modest Mouse in London, but non of my friends like them, fooking grebs

Might be going to see Down again in May, if rumours are to be believed. (can't be bothered to check)

Might try and get down for the Mark Kozelek solo show in London too, if i can be arsed (his solo fingerpicking gets old very quickly, it's unfortunate to see such a genius musician resort to making each one of his songs sound a bit similar live in his 40's)

Comment

Taking our lass to see The Frames on Wednesday night somewhere in London.

Comment

Can anyone who've been to the Coronet theatre in Elephant + Castle Let me know what's the venue like. Just got tickets to see Placebo there next month.

Comment

Snap.

Comment

Will Haven, Islington Accademy, April.

Wahey

Comment

My mate got for himself, me and another friend of ours tickets to see the awesome Bloc Party on Friday April 20th at the awesome Brixton Academy! Can't wait!!

Comment

Got NIN and My Chemical Romance next month, cant belive im traveling all the way to london to see NIN why do they not play down here, they better be bloody good live is all!

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Day View Post
                          they better be bloody good live is all!
                          i think that's a given...

Comment

Originally posted by Pookmunki View Post
                            Got Deftones at Rock City coming up on March 14th...
                            I was going to see Deftones in Glasgow on the 12th, but had to pull out, just due to lack of funds. Which gets worse as Will Haven are in the UK in April, and I won't be any better off then either.

Anyway, last gig I went to see was Tool at the SECC in Glasgow last November. Kind of a 'buy one get one free', because when we bought the tickets, it was before Mastodon announced they were supporting. Best gig of my life.

Comment

i've been digging through the setlists from the previous nails concerts on this tour and some of them have been non-stop ****ing astounding.

check this one from last night:

01. Pilgrimage
                              02. Mr. Self-Destruct
                              03. Last
                              04. Terrible Lie
                              05. March of the Pigs
                              06. Something I Can Never Have
                              07. The Line Begins to Blur
                              08. Closer
                              09. Burn
                              10. Help Me I Am In Hell
                              11. Eraser
                              12. La Mer
                              13. Into the Void
                              14. The Frail
                              15. The Wretched
                              16. Wish
                              17. No, You Don't
                              18. Only
                              19. Gave Up
                              20. Hurt
                              21. The Hand That Feeds
                              22. Head Like a Hole

concert before that he performed 'get down, make love' !! what the ****?!

Comment

Head like a hole, black as your sole, I'd rather die than give you control - boop boop boop boop boop bow down before the one you serve etc.
                                Pretty jealous, although nothing will beat seeing the original line up (as per my other thread) man they good.

Comment

Working...
                                X